good price.. good product

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Sep 27, 2011

Price is very reasonable. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. can't smell any tangerine. not so much bubbles, which is common for organic product. my hair feels clean with minimum entangle, and as a body wash, it is gentle and not drying. will upsize to big bottle. :)

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 20, 2015

Wow, this is actually the first vanilla tangerine product I've purchased that actually smells like vanilla and tangerine! It lathers allright and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. Doesn't hurt my baby's eyes. I do wish the bottle was bigger though, the entire family is using it.

excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 24, 2011

I like to buy Organic Baby Bath Care products for myself because i expect them to be mild, nourishing and good smelling. I wanted to test this one because of the Vanilla Tangerine smell and the good ingredients. I tested the Hugo naturals Sweet Orange and Vanilla Body lotion and was quite disappointed because the smell was not at all Orange or vanilla like. This Body wash on the other hand has an even better smell as i expected, almost like a vanilla mandarin cheesecake. Furthermore it is very mild and also great to use as a shampoo. I would only wish that the smell would last a little longer, so maybe they should also take a Bodylotion with this smell into their Baby care line.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1301680 on Jun 24, 2011

Thank you very much very good product

schampoo

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jul 22, 2011

This schampo is nice. I use it on my own hair and it makes it soft. I wash my baby with this and so far it seems to be working just fine. It smells lovely!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Aug 20, 2011

I change usual soap to this one and my daughter stopped sneezing after bath (it was because of allergy to usual soap)

good

Posted by Reviewer3209360 on Sep 21, 2011

good

Can not use artificial shampoos after this

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011

My daughter has waist long hair and it is really difficult to wash them. With this shampoo I spent three times less efforts to wash away shampoo from her hair and decrease my water bills

Excellent

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

I originally selected this product as it received such an excellent rating on www.ewg.org I was however very interested to see if it would work well, as often the more natural products don't always deliver. But I'm very happy to say I love everything about this product - the cost, the smell, the "safety" of it, and the fact that it cleans very well. We also use the Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner, Vanilla Tangerine, and would highly recommend that also. It conditions beautifully and of course is safe, and smells great.

Good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

Good