The best protein

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 27, 2009

Finally I have found a product that tastes very good but gives me 50g of the highest protein and branch chain amino acids you can find.It mixes so easily with Jarrows L-glutamine in water, this is the purest product on the market.Also beats GNC's price.

Nature's Best, Iso Pure, Perfect, Zero Carb Isopure, Banana Cream, 3 lb (1361 g)

Posted by Reviewer1044052 on Mar 04, 2012

Excellent product! Excellent delivery! however the taste of chocolate is best..

Satisfaction

Posted by 4736740128422868631 on Jul 23, 2013

ótimo vendedor, recomendo a todos.

Very nice

Posted by 4686040248742843295 on Jan 06, 2014

I just received last saturday. I didn't taste yet.

Whey better than the rest

Posted by 5440251300525106644 on Jan 02, 2016

Isopure is my favourite whey. The banana cream flavour is delicious and great in smoothies as well as used in my high protein muffins as a flour substitute.

Awesome.

Posted by 4618975690867210612 on May 03, 2016

Real easy on the stomach, and tastes great with water or milk. I can't go back to generic brands after experiencing the growth of this formula.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2682368 on Mar 28, 2012

the double scoop serving suggestion on the instructions is sickly sweet, so i only ever use one scoop per serving. i use it either as a milk shake added to cereal like weetabix , in yoghurt with cereal is best as the yoghurt takes away some of the sweetness. vanilla is better

Bit confused

Posted by 5377071309470515906 on Dec 01, 2014

Ater opening the yellow lid there is a paper seal which was 10% opened..... Was confused whether to use this product or not ? Hope I got the right thing for which I paid....