Dont bay

Posted by 5461036803982981265 on Apr 30, 2016

They send me fake one ..im very disappointed

Good deal

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015

I drink a lot of protein powder, and i've tried several kinds. Isopure is among the best... smaller scoops, dissolves well, no bad aftertaste. There's a bit of very miniscule grit in the drink but it's not bad. Like the texture of sugar. But definitely no sugar in Isopure! This is a GREAT protein for blending with stuff- I've mixed this up with spices and rum extract for an eggnog flavored drink. I mix with cinnamon and sugar free peanut butter (such as PB2, which blends well) for a delicious treat. I've mixed this protein with iced coffee- particularly good with a strong hazelnut coffee. The stronger the coffee flavor the better, because the protein is flavored pretty strongly! (can't wait to try the coffee Isopure). I've also mixed this protein with fresh berries like strawberries or rasberries, and even frozen that as popsicles. YUM. I alternate with this and chocolate isopure.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5718318398087112993 on Feb 25, 2014

GOOD

ISOPURE ZERO CARB

Posted by Reviewer2984669 on Feb 24, 2014

Good neutral taste and easy to blend with different juices and milk. Results come in fast timeline with no side effect.

Posted by 4987965482467696994 on Jan 28, 2014

Everything was correct and perfect. Thank u!

I havent received my product and has been 6 weeks

Posted by 4873847706683600558 on Oct 25, 2013

I wont evaluate the protein. That is a good one. But the service I received from iherb and the shipping was awful it has been 6 weeks and I havent received my product. And I ordered 2 packages not just the protein and both are lost! I am very disappointed about iherb and dhl.

The Best

Posted by 5461044037439894977 on Jul 02, 2013

The best way protein that already bought

This was really good

Posted by 4741791569768134292 on Jun 23, 2013

Genuine merchandise and excellent

best price

Posted by Reviewer1487681 on Nov 29, 2012

sempre compro aqui e sempre chega aqui em sp.. o custo beneficio desse isolado é muito bom... vale a pena ...

quality product, doesn't clump like some

Posted by Reviewer2143470 on Jul 31, 2012

Doesn't clump nearly as bad as NOW foods or other brands. Has no lactose. One star taken off for a slightly off smell of the powder itself. Tastes OK when blended with fruit and ice, that's how I do it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »