ONLY PROBIOTIC FOR ME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

This is the BEST probiotic for the money. YOu don't need MORE billions of probiotics, you just need the ones you use to be effective. These are! This is the best product for regularity, indigestion, and constipation. LOVE it. I don't get sick either since this stuff is great for immunity.

Excellent value

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

If you look at the ingredients list on your probiotics you will see that this contains the main cultures in high amounts and look at the price!!! I am always a bit cynical about probiotics because you pay huge amounts of money for little benefit. Well if we MUST take them then we might as well take this one so we don't go broke!!

It really works!

Posted by armiss on Apr 23, 2013

I've tried many different probiotics before, but since I've started using Nature's Bounty, I really felt the improvement. My digestive system is getting better, do not feel abdominal bloating symptoms any more. When using antibiotics, always use probiotic together and a period of time after.

Only 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2507557 on Sep 12, 2013

This product amaizing, its make you helthier overall.

t's ok

Posted by 5065062688064865496 on Nov 27, 2013

dollars worth

Very good product

Posted by 5050968036455382867 on Jan 02, 2014

Helps to relieve heartburn if taken first thing in the morning

Hyvä maitohappobakteeri

Posted by 4760013415149124076 on Jul 08, 2014

Toimii..

Effective, easy to use

Posted by 5609115380195969165 on Jan 27, 2015

Nature's Bounty has a high enough count (3 billion) to actually work as advertised. My GI health is much better. Also, I have an auto-immune disorder which is resolving now that my GI tract is healthier. For those who don't know, GI health, specifically the bowel is an important part of our immune system. A big part of any review is how easy it is to use the product. I have taken acidophilus from other companies. They are large pills the powder almost immediately when taking, making them very hard to swallow. Nature's Bounty does not do that.

Review