Easy To Take B Vitamins!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Nature's Bounty products are good and this is a good price for this product. Works well, good balance, good value. Are you getting enough?

Very good B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jul 16, 2014

For some reason, my body has a really difficult time absorbing vitamin B12. I used to go to the doctors for B12 shots, but I started taking B-Right from Jarrow (which remains my favorite B-complex) and my B12 levels got a lot better so I could skip the shots. I do still take the B-Right, but nowadays I rotate with this Nature's Bounty product. It's not as complete as the Jarrow one, so I wouldn't take it exclusively (well, I probably would if my body would absorb B12 better) but I definitely think that it's a quality product. I've tried A LOT of B-Complexes, and most are not absorbed that well, but I must say that this one is GREAT for the price. It seems to absorb quite well although it contains an inferior form of B12 (cyanocobalamin). Remember, I get my B12 levels checked regularly, so I can say that with certainty!

Good

Posted by 5025096284946661376 on Dec 20, 2013

You feel results in few days

Excellent product

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Mar 27, 2016

Excellent product...very affordable too. I'm just sad they are discontinuing this product. It did give me energy and works great with iron vitamins. I like it that it was small and with B-12.

great

Posted by 5262466496001342893 on Jul 24, 2014

cheap and good quality, i recomend

Excellent product, 100% recommended !!

Posted by 4616150067096972132 on Jul 09, 2013

Small tablets, easy to swallow in the morning to be full with B complex.

good

Posted by 5275304074534865166 on Jul 25, 2013

very good

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

definetely i will buy it again

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1382104 on Jul 19, 2012

If you wanna gain proteins you need to get it, to process the development of them.

Very good.

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015

Very good. I gave 4 stars and not 5 because I think that the best form of B-12 is methycobalamine. But very good in general.