Nature's Bounty, Cinnamon, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lower Blood Sugars

Posted by Reviewer2227563 on Jul 23, 2012

I Have Been Using Nature's Bounty, Cinnamon Capsules For A Few Months Now I Have Found That My Blood Sugar Readings Have Dropped Down Into The Normal Range Thanks Don

Natures Bounty Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3330478 on Apr 04, 2012

i find that Cinnamon 1000mg along with your Bilberry 1000 meets all of my expectations along with my prescribed medications that i am required to take. i feel fine at 73yo and have no aches or pains and frequently walk 1 mile uphill to the supermarket and return with a few groceries without any after effects.i would recomend these products. Warren from Sydney Australia.

Good and Affordable

Posted by 4957887168472736568 on Nov 30, 2014

A colleague of my niece recommend Cinnamon capsules for high cholesterol.Therefore I have being searching for this product and I found iHerb. I have order my first 4 bottles for try and give a bottle each to my brother and sister who have high cholesterol. After taking 1/2 bottle, the result was great. Ever since I have been keep ordering this brand for my family and even for friends. Plus the pricing was affordable.

Cinnamon 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2147476 on Jan 31, 2015

I love the cinnamon too....I have been on it before and got it from you all too. All the above that I have purchased have all been greatly priced. Keep it up! I need affordability for sure. :D)

It Really Does Help with Blood Sugar Levels!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I used this as part of a diet to get my blood sugar levels down from dangerously high levels and it really helps. My cravings for sweets showed a significant reduction and this brand in particular was one of the purest I could find.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »