Natures Bounty Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3330478 on Apr 04, 2012

i find that Cinnamon 1000mg along with your Bilberry 1000 meets all of my expectations along with my prescribed medications that i am required to take. i feel fine at 73yo and have no aches or pains and frequently walk 1 mile uphill to the supermarket and return with a few groceries without any after effects.i would recomend these products. Warren from Sydney Australia.

Good and Affordable

Posted by 4957887168472736568 on Nov 30, 2014

A colleague of my niece recommend Cinnamon capsules for high cholesterol.Therefore I have being searching for this product and I found iHerb. I have order my first 4 bottles for try and give a bottle each to my brother and sister who have high cholesterol. After taking 1/2 bottle, the result was great. Ever since I have been keep ordering this brand for my family and even for friends. Plus the pricing was affordable.

It Really Does Help with Blood Sugar Levels!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I used this as part of a diet to get my blood sugar levels down from dangerously high levels and it really helps. My cravings for sweets showed a significant reduction and this brand in particular was one of the purest I could find.

Lower Blood Sugars

Posted by Reviewer2227563 on Jul 23, 2012

I Have Been Using Nature's Bounty, Cinnamon Capsules For A Few Months Now I Have Found That My Blood Sugar Readings Have Dropped Down Into The Normal Range Thanks Don

Love this product!

Posted by 5493850489106183935 on May 26, 2015

These Cinnamon capsules are excellent! You can take the as they are or open them up and sprinkle contents on porridge, fruit, yogurt etc etc. They are not easy to find in shops so was delighted to be able to purchase them online from iHerb!

Very natural

Posted by hadoooolHD on Jun 02, 2016

Like it

Cinnamon 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2147476 on Jan 31, 2015

I love the cinnamon too....I have been on it before and got it from you all too. All the above that I have purchased have all been greatly priced. Keep it up! I need affordability for sure. :D)

👍

Posted by 5675202541467455379 on Sep 29, 2016

Good product

Nice supplement

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 23, 2016

I have been using this for normalizing blood sugar. I am unsure if this product works or not as I take many other supplements and medications to do the same thing. The capsule is a good way for me to take cinnamon as the only other way for me would be to get some raw cinnamon and put it in a drink or on cereal. I don't eat cereal and the only drink I have involves macadamia nut milk, raw cacao powder and maca powder. This is enough for me to go into a drink so the capsules are a convenient way for me to take cinnamon.

Bad support

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jun 18, 2016

Product is ordinary cinnamon, that's OK. But for this price I can get more of the cinnamon. The customer support from the manufacturer is awful. I've sent several emails and they do not answer. My question was about the origin of gelatin in the capsules, was it pork or beef kind, and they did not answer. That is why I'm putting a bad review. I'm not buying anything from this manufacturer anymore.