Nature's Bounty, Ester-C, The Better Vitamin C, To Go!, Natural Orange Flavor, 10 Packets, 0.32 oz (9.2 g) Each

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3162947 From Korea, Republic of on Aug 07, 2011

I bought these for hiking and traveling around Cambodia during the hot rainy season. I just add these to bottled water and go! I've felt great and think that getting these electrolytes have helped me keep on the go!

brill

Posted by Reviewer1872009 From Ireland on Feb 01, 2013

love theses superb

Taste could be better

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Mar 07, 2013

I was looking for a good quality (price & quality ratio) multivitamin drink that has electrolytes and vitamin C to give me energy with harder training. To be honest, this product isn’t that good. If you look at the package, you think that this would be refreshing, and tasty. I found the taste also a bit artificial. Maybe it’s the stevia once again. I didn’t notice any added stevia when I ordered this. Next time I’m gonna be more careful when I read the product description. This powder doesn’t get mixed well with cold water. Ingredient list is pretty good, and price isn’t bad either. Too bad that the Nature’s Bounty, Ester-C product wasn’t for me.