Great product, nice price

Posted by Reviewer1459807 on May 25, 2011

I bought my last melatonin (same brand, same dose) last december in the Miami area. Over here in the Netherlands sale of melatonin tablets is restricted too a max dose of 1/100 mg per tablet. I use two 3mg tablets each night so I always bring them in from my visits to the States. My last buy was at some Wallgreens and they certainly weren't any cheaper. So I now ordered at iHerb and received my parcel in only a week or so. I was pleasantly surprised by the very low shipping cost ($4 for an international order of three bottles). Thanks.

Works for me!

Posted by 5250637104918322861 on Sep 18, 2015

I have found that using the Melatonin (3mg) is really helpful to just move into restful sleep. I also occasionally use in the middle of the night if I awake and find my mind is overactive. Truly seems to help.

good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer2957199 on Feb 12, 2012

good relationship price-quality

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2336271 on Mar 05, 2012

This really works good It helps me go to sleep.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1767341 on Nov 16, 2012

Let's wait the results

Best stuff there is

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

Best melatonin bar none. Dissolves in your mouth almost, doesn't taste great but will put you right to sleep. This is the only stuff that's worked for me.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2834189 on Jul 31, 2014

I started taking and I like it. I'm sleeping and waking very quiet provisions. The price was pretty good compared to here in Brazil

sleep

Posted by Reviewer1369534 on Oct 12, 2011

works pretty good

Angry at iherb!

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Apr 04, 2015

They replaced the product without notice to a cherry flavoured version. Not even bothering to change the picture or description. I have been ordering the same bottle of melatonin consistently for a couple of years now, and I have three bottles I can't use now, I cannot for reasons of kosher laws use a flavoured product unless it has a proper certification. There is no number to call and no "contact us" symbol on the website. What happens when I need more -which is soon!!! Not happy!!!