Very goog product!

Posted by 5211365778024339242 on Sep 16, 2012

Hello! I must inform you that this product is very effective. Now I can really sleep much better.I only take one capsule of this product with a capsule of melatonin one hour before bedtime. Now I can sleep for eight hours without waking up! and this is very relaxing.Now I can sleep well and my days are much more happy.

really works

Posted by 4881716296583870814 on Apr 19, 2016

I always read scientific papers and reviews and this combination was proved effective (find it on pubmed, title: Efficacy and safety of a polyherbal sedative-hypnotic formulation NSF-3 in primary insomnia in comparison to zolpidem: A randomized controlled trial) so I gave it a go. It worked. It helps me whenever I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. It works within half and hour. I recommended it to a friend who took zolpidem for years and she's finally off of it thanks to these herbal pills.

Sweet Dreams

Posted by Reviewer2406332 on May 18, 2011

Only one capsule helps me to fall asleep and stay asleep. I wake up the next morning fresh and ready to go! I highly recommend this porduct for someone who needs a natural way to fall asleep and get a good night's rest.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3077136 on Jul 25, 2011

This product really works. The capsules have a really strong smell, but it does not bother me that much.

rancid smell

Posted by lauramm on Jul 06, 2015

this might have helped with sleep but smells SO BAD that I wouldn't reorder for anything, even if it were free and I usually don't care about smell of products, like there were rotting things inside. horrible..

Posted by Reviewer1858566 on Aug 11, 2011

Along with melatonin, helps relax and sleep.

Great product!

Posted by 5041595147654381326 on May 04, 2013

I used to take one of these with melatonin, as I am a serious insomniac, but now I just take two of these and sleep like a baby :) Highly recommend to everyone who's got problems sleeping, it's a great natural way to get healthy rest.

expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 12, 2015

expensive

No compréis esto...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

En casa hemos tomado valeriana cuando lo hemos necesitado y hay marcas muchísimo mejores que esta. Hasta 5 cápsulas llegamos a tomar sin sentir ni un parpadeo de ojos! La cambiamos por otra de la marca Leo y notamos la diferencia abismal! Cuál es el motivo? Diría que los preparados de farmacia incluyen principio activo y los preparados herbales incluyen toda la planta, con lo que al final son menos efectivas. No repetiría.

excellent

Posted by 4918506340705458074 on Jun 13, 2016

very good sleep and a good feeling after waking up

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »