Nature's Bounty, Vitamin C & D3, 100 Softgels

It's a pill

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Jan 24, 2012

Well what can I say... I take vitamin C and D because studies show that it may be good for you. I swallow one of these pills every day and hope they do something, although I'm not really sure whether they make any difference or not. The pills are pretty big so if that's a concern for you then choose something else.

Very good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2228497 on Aug 22, 2012

Very good Vitamins to have! The dose is just right and the price is great. I live in a very humid region though and I did notice that the capsules are very sensitive to heat and moisture and if I left the container anywhere near a window or traveled with them, the capsules went soft and stuck together easily. Other than that, this is a great supplement and I would recommend it to anyone else wanting to supplement with C & D.