Nature's Bounty, Vitamin E-Oil, 30,000 IU, 2.5 fl oz (74 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Abolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2687661 on Sep 19, 2012

I don't usually write reviews mainly because I use a lot o supplements and I'm never sure what is working. I am really sure about this product. I had a deep scar on my leg due to an untreated infection I got in Thailand, after a few weeks of treatment, it is hardly noticeable - amazing, I really can't believe it. I have also started using it on my neck and on my frown lines - with good results.

Great E-oil

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on May 27, 2012

I use this oil on my skin.. It really helped me to remove scars after acne in combination with coconut oil, jojoba oil... Smells nice, it's cheap product, you can eat it..

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Sep 01, 2011

My kids hate to swallow all those caplets they shall take everyday but have nothing against few drops of this liquid gold. I make handmade cosmetics and this product suites my needs very well too. So this liquid vitamin E is the best for all of us.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Sep 13, 2011

My wife uses it and loves it. She says it the best vitamin E oil she's ever tried.

This is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2500913 on Jan 18, 2012

This is a great oil to use under your eye for dark circles & for your skin and hair

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »