Great product!

Posted by 4689925393898774962 on Apr 04, 2015

I've started using Chyawanprash in pills and than switched to this jam. It's great, very tasty. I eat it for breakfast everyday and feel myself very good in this grey wintertime.

Helps energy levels

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Feb 05, 2014

I have tried different brands of Chyawanprash, with varying results. This one definitely does give me an energy pick up. Just suck it off a teaspoon and gulp some tea to get the stickiness out of the mouth. 5 minutes later I am noticeably more awake and can continue typing at my computer, like right now. Don't know what it does to prevent illness, since I hardly ever get sick anyway.

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

Good Taste !

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 03, 2013

Tried Organic India but prefer Nature's Formulary better. Stronger and slightly sweeter. Now see how good its benefits in the weeks ahead. Will buy this again in future.

A real good product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 31, 2013

I love that it tastes spicy and not overly sweet, tastes very authentic Ayurvedic. Love it!! I have it 1 tsp first thing in the morning and at night or when I want a sweet snack I mix it with Tahini (sesame butter)and enjoy it. Can be spread it on like this on apple slices or banana rings

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jun 24, 2013

This is the best tasting chyawanprash yet, I have tried several.

best prash i had to date

Posted by Jacquie on Oct 02, 2012

Great stuff

Authentic and jummy .... fudge!

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 25, 2012

Good quality, spicy, and taste a little bit like candy. Consistency like loose fudge. I like this stuff - alot! It's not hard for me to eat since I love sweets, butter and herbs ... so for me and for my dosha this product is great. I do think it does the work what it's intend to do. I pass stool in a better way and my stomach works much better now. Perfect for stressed people that eat irregularly. I have experience of different brands of Chyawanprash. I can purchase another brand here in Sweden and that one is a little bit different and sharper than Nature's Formula. Would buy this product again if I order from iHerb and I desperatly need Chyawanprash. All glories to Ayurveda! :D You can find it in capsules without butter, honey and sugar if you like or need to go for a sugar free or Vegan Chyawanprash.

Tasty and usefull

Posted by Elensd on May 06, 2012

It keeps me from seasonal colds. And it's very tasty!

Strong, the real deal

Posted by MikaelP on Mar 27, 2012

This one is the best Chyawanprash I have tried, strong heating taste and compact texture.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »