Nature's Gate Baby Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Apr 22, 2010

The person I bought this for says that it leaves his hair in good shape but for it is difficult to shampoo with it because it takes a long time to lather and it tends to mat before it lathers. The whole order from start to end was fast and smooth. Thank you.

sting baby's eyes!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2316655 on Oct 20, 2012

The quality is OK.. I use it only as a body wash because it stings my son's eyes. при попадпнии в глаза- щиплет.

Only so so

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I am not too fond of the smell which is a weird floral scent to me. Kid's hair is tangled and hard to comb after washing. Will not repurchase. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Drying

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jun 19, 2013

Decent price and quantity. I bought this product because it was sulfate free and for babies (hence gentler than most other products) but it was one of the most drying products I've ever used. Can't comb my hair. Won't buy again.

не хороший

Posted by Rozalia on Jun 22, 2014

My child has not approached this shampoo-it came from dandruff, which disappeared after discontinuation of shampoo, and a bad foam.add a star for what good came to wash makeup brushes

so so

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 20, 2012

just ok.

great for kids

Posted by 5077301645718741670 on Apr 10, 2014

My kids have sensitive skin, so this works great for them. It has a neutral scent.

Runny

Posted by KatySeventy on May 29, 2014

Used as bubble bath, body wash and shampoo for our three-year-old. He doesn't mind the herbal scent, the bubbles are great and he smells and feels clean after his bath. His skin's really sensitive, but he doesn't have any reactions to this one. However, the texture is really runny and therefore doesn't last long. Bubbles that burst also sting his eyes.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok

drying

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

We found this baby wash to dry his skin and ours. It lasts a long time, so we've alternated with another wash until this bottle was emptied. Pleasant smell. Nature's Gate makes terrific shampoo (tea tree) and conditioners, but we haven't enjoyed their body washes, adult or baby varieties.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »