ممتاز

Posted by Silver9 on May 03, 2016

البلسم ممتاز، لكن تحتاجين تحطين كمية كبيرة نوعاً ما عشان يبان مفعوله، وهذا الشيء اللي أشوفه عيب فيه وأهم شيء الانتظار بعد استخدامه من دقيقة لثلاث دقايق قبل غسله إذا استفدتِ من تقييمي اضغطي نعم من فضلك وتفضلي بزيارة صفحتي للمزيد من التقييمات

nice lightweight conditioner

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

ive been using this conditioner on and off since 2011 now. its not bad. its lightweight (so it doesnt weigh down thin hair!), the smell is nice and you get a lot in the bottle. I'm not sure if the biotin in it does help your hair as my hair is still really bad, but ive always struggled with hair thinning regardless of what I use. Also the price of it here is half of what it is at my local chemist!

Very good

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Very good conditioner. Gives my hair body. Smells yummy too - nice peppermint smell. However, I have since switched to Aubrey Organics - Balancing Protein Conditioner (Nutrient Blast) which is outstanding and is one of the few conditioners that is definitely 100% natural. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Nice minty smell, not too heavy and leaves hair soft.

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

I think this is a great summer conditioner, when I'm washing my slightly oily hair more often and I don't want to be weighed down with heavily conditioned hair, but would possibly need something a bit more nourishing in winter.

Detangling and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 12, 2016

It is refreshing conditionner that help a lot with detangling. I gives it 4 stars because I'm not convince about the fortifying effect that I was kind of expecting from it. Anyway I'm happy to have tried it

Normal...

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 17, 2015

Lo compré hace tiempo y me gustó, pero no volvería a comprarlo.

Moisturising

Posted by 5334257929311345430 on Aug 23, 2015

Very moisturising and makes my hair smooth. I like the minty feeling also.

Good product

Posted by 5082710537755433453 on Jun 14, 2015

The scent is mild, I'd describe it as minty. The conditioner is nice and thick, and easy to apply. I like this product.

good

Posted by 4893027297614396716 on May 25, 2015

Really pure but not very hydrating

acondicionador

Posted by 5354097769939442863 on Apr 27, 2015

Me gusta el resultado me lo dejo 1 o 2 minutos y despues lo aclaro. El envio super rapido,lo que me llegaron abiertos un champu y un aceite y me reembolsaron una parte del pedido.El unico inconveniente de esta pagina para mi,es que no se ingles y en los gastos de envio tan pronto me salia una cantidad u otra mas desorvitada,con el mismo pedido.Un poco caro los gastos de envio y hay que tener cuidado no te pases con el peso. Pero Repetire en comprarlos.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »