Génial

Posted by Strawwy on May 26, 2013

Parmi le vaste choix de la gamme Nature's gate, j'ai choisi cet après shampoing pour son coté réparateur, riche en acides aminés, vitamine et protéine de soie, et aussi parce que c'est l'un des seuls de la gamme dans lequel le BTMS (stearalkonium chloride) qui partage les avis ne soit pas en début de composition, mais plutôt en fin. La texture est cremeuse, l'odeur m'a surprise car il sent la menthe poivrée, mais ce n'est pas fort et pas désagréable même si on aime pas spécialement. Il sétale facilement et les cheveux deviennent doux, bien qu'un peu moins qu'avec les Aubrey organics et Desert essence. Mais Le rinçage est facile les cheveux sont tès doux et bien démellés. Une fois sec rien à dire, cheveux doux et brillant, gainés sans être alourdis. Aussi bien au niveau de la texture, composition et du résultat obtenu... je trouve vraiment que cet AS est comme un mélange d'Aubrey organics (par son coté crémeux, riche, très naturel mais pas toujours très glamour) et Dessert essence (à la compo plus simple mais avec BTSM, texture plus légère et odeur bonbon). Bref, le parfait compromis!

Nice surprise! And great for those with chemical sensitivity!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I've been using another Nature's Gate conditioner and wanted to change things up. I'm.highly sensitive to scents and chemicals right now and was taking a chance on this. I'm pleasantly surprised! I can handle the light, minty scent just fine. No breathing issues. Hooray!! It actually smells similar to Aveda products. Besides that, the product left my hair silky smooth without feeling greasy. And I only needed a very small amount for my long hair. Double bonus! Great product. I will continue to reorder as needed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

I love this.

Posted by Reviewer2500766 on Nov 23, 2010

it really is tingly and cool, i have been using it for about 3 weeks really like it seems to do the job!

BEST STUFF EVER!

Posted by 5277196081156760408 on Apr 05, 2013

I love using Nature Gates Biotin conditioner. It works so well for my hair. Never weighing it down. It feels so silky and soft and has a lot of new volume because it is not being weighed down by harsh sulfates! I will be buying this for a while and there are so many different kinds.

Génialissime

Posted by 5434114210634707488 on Dec 05, 2013

Mes cheveux disent merci à cet après shampoing ^^ je trouve que j'en perd moins et ils sont plus forts!

Great shampoo and conditioner

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Oct 14, 2013

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a little over three weeks. My hair is permed and was really dry and damaged before I switched to this shampoo. I use it every day because I have to wash my hair after going to the gym and my hair is shiny and soft - like it hasn't been in a long time.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2415415 on Nov 02, 2013

My hair has responded well with use of this and the Nature's Gate shampoo above. Worth every penny.

best conditioner

Posted by 5595077179627054481 on Sep 07, 2014

I hv been searching for the right shampoo many years until this! my hair is delicate and soft, the shampoo i used in the past made it fizzy, maybe becoz of the chemicals. This is the first organic shampoo i try, together with the conditioner, my hair now becomes smooth and glowing! love it and highly recommend!

nice product

Posted by 5158190517179436550 on Sep 28, 2014

The delivery is very fast. The conditioner's smell is slight. But feel so relax wheb using this because it has mint. And the hair become stronger and reduce more hair fall than before. Thanks!

Excellent conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

Conditions extremely well, highly recommended.