Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

$5.47
$7.79
Savings of: $2.32 (30% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 306 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Génial

12 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Strawwy on May 26, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Parmi le vaste choix de la gamme Nature's gate, j'ai choisi cet après shampoing pour son coté réparateur, riche en acides aminés, vitamine et protéine de soie, et aussi parce que c'est l'un des seuls de la gamme dans lequel le BTMS (stearalkonium chloride) qui partage les avis ne soit pas en début de composition, mais plutôt en fin. La texture est cremeuse, l'odeur m'a surprise car il sent la menthe poivrée, mais ce n'est pas fort et pas désagréable même si on aime pas spécialement. Il sétale facilement et les cheveux deviennent doux, bien qu'un peu moins qu'avec les Aubrey organics et Desert essence. Mais Le rinçage est facile les cheveux sont tès doux et bien démellés. Une fois sec rien à dire, cheveux doux et brillant, gainés sans être alourdis. Aussi bien au niveau de la texture, composition et du résultat obtenu... je trouve vraiment que cet AS est comme un mélange d'Aubrey organics (par son coté crémeux, riche, très naturel mais pas toujours très glamour) et Dessert essence (à la compo plus simple mais avec BTSM, texture plus légère et odeur bonbon). Bref, le parfait compromis!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice surprise! And great for those with chemical sensitivity!

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I've been using another Nature's Gate conditioner and wanted to change things up. I'm.highly sensitive to scents and chemicals right now and was taking a chance on this. I'm pleasantly surprised! I can handle the light, minty scent just fine. No breathing issues. Hooray!! It actually smells similar to Aveda products. Besides that, the product left my hair silky smooth without feeling greasy. And I only needed a very small amount for my long hair. Double bonus! Great product. I will continue to reorder as needed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I love this.

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2500766 on Nov 23, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

it really is tingly and cool, i have been using it for about 3 weeks really like it seems to do the job!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

BEST STUFF EVER!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5277196081156760408 on Apr 05, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love using Nature Gates Biotin conditioner. It works so well for my hair. Never weighing it down. It feels so silky and soft and has a lot of new volume because it is not being weighed down by harsh sulfates! I will be buying this for a while and there are so many different kinds.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great shampoo and conditioner

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Oct 14, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a little over three weeks. My hair is permed and was really dry and damaged before I switched to this shampoo. I use it every day because I have to wash my hair after going to the gym and my hair is shiny and soft - like it hasn't been in a long time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »