Please, read the inci

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

Many of us, are very concern about natural ingredients. I thought it was a natural choice for my hubby shampoo and it is not. It has phenoxietanol, a petrochemical, similar to paraben. they label this product as natural when it is not. Now, we have the open our eyes and read carefully labels. I found thet Aubrey is the most natural shampoo brand in this website.

Harsh Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

I bought this shampoo because there wasn't hard sulfates on it but i find it very agressive. Definitely is a no for me.

dries scalp

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

This shampoo dries scalp, gives a little dadruff.

awful

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Feb 15, 2014

it makes my hair tangled and dry

A disappointment, to be honest

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Smells good, but the consistency is strange, and hard to spread through hair and even harder to actually get hair clean! (I have very long hair) Have given up and use it as a shower-cream, which works kind of OK.

Just bad.

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

I originally gave this 4 stars thinking it was ok but not great. After using it for a while I can honestly say this shampoo is BAD and I have no idea why it gets such credit here. My hair look really bad with it - Full of frizz (much worse than usual), flat and looked dry but yet felt oily. I know hair is dead, but this shampoo really made it look like that! Also, I hate the smell of mint on my hair - but that is a matter of taste.

i didnt get my order.

Posted by 5708751986385770465 on Oct 20, 2012

Please, refund my money.

not using yet

Posted by Reviewer1245033 on May 11, 2016

not using yet

Why people love it?

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Sep 29, 2016

After washing my hair the first time, they were still kind of dirty, although I shampooed and rinsed out my hair several times. I tried it more and more times, only once when I shampooed my hair three times it was clean. Ok, but the feeling after the hair it dry isn't so pleasant, it is too dry, i need to use very good mask with silicones in it to get my hair look ok. And I would like to add, that I have very straight, fine and healthy hair, that doesn't require any styling.

Too Dry For My Hair.

Posted by 5455373182884838024 on Nov 11, 2016

After washing my hair feel very dry. Don't really like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »