Please, read the inci

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

Many of us, are very concern about natural ingredients. I thought it was a natural choice for my hubby shampoo and it is not. It has phenoxietanol, a petrochemical, similar to paraben. they label this product as natural when it is not. Now, we have the open our eyes and read carefully labels. I found thet Aubrey is the most natural shampoo brand in this website.

Harsh Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

I bought this shampoo because there wasn't hard sulfates on it but i find it very agressive. Definitely is a no for me.

dries scalp

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

This shampoo dries scalp, gives a little dadruff.

awful

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Feb 15, 2014

it makes my hair tangled and dry

A disappointment, to be honest

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Smells good, but the consistency is strange, and hard to spread through hair and even harder to actually get hair clean! (I have very long hair) Have given up and use it as a shower-cream, which works kind of OK.

Just bad.

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

I originally gave this 4 stars thinking it was ok but not great. After using it for a while I can honestly say this shampoo is BAD and I have no idea why it gets such credit here. My hair look really bad with it - Full of frizz (much worse than usual), flat and looked dry but yet felt oily. I know hair is dead, but this shampoo really made it look like that! Also, I hate the smell of mint on my hair - but that is a matter of taste.

i didnt get my order.

Posted by 5708751986385770465 on Oct 20, 2012

Please, refund my money.

not using yet

Posted by Reviewer1245033 on May 11, 2016

not using yet

horrible

Posted by lunish-123 on Jan 01, 2016

it dried my hair and I have an oily scalp.. also made my hair shedding worse ): לא ברור על מה ההייפ סביב המוצר הזה, הנשירה שלי החמירה והשיער הפך ליבש ושביר יותר. להתרחק

Not good for me

Posted by anhnguyen on Jan 19, 2016

It dries out my hair and makes my scalp itchy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »