Please, read the inci

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

Many of us, are very concern about natural ingredients. I thought it was a natural choice for my hubby shampoo and it is not. It has phenoxietanol, a petrochemical, similar to paraben. they label this product as natural when it is not. Now, we have the open our eyes and read carefully labels. I found thet Aubrey is the most natural shampoo brand in this website.

Harsh Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

I bought this shampoo because there wasn't hard sulfates on it but i find it very agressive. Definitely is a no for me.

dries scalp

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

This shampoo dries scalp, gives a little dadruff.

awful

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Feb 15, 2014

it makes my hair tangled and dry

A disappointment, to be honest

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Smells good, but the consistency is strange, and hard to spread through hair and even harder to actually get hair clean! (I have very long hair) Have given up and use it as a shower-cream, which works kind of OK.

i didnt get my order.

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

won't buy it again.

파마약 냄새가 나요

Posted by Reviewer2130617 on Jan 14, 2015

향기 좋길 바라진 않아도 이상하진 않았으면 좋겠는데... 파마약 냄새가 나니 쓸 때마다 미용실 같아요 컨디셔너도 그렇고 ㅠㅠ 천연이다보니 뻣뻣한 거 참고 쓰는건데 파마약은 영~~~ 맘에 안 드네요 아발론이나 계속 써야겠어요~~

Just bad.

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

I originally gave this 4 stars thinking it was ok but not great. After using it for a while I can honestly say this shampoo is BAD and I have no idea why it gets such credit here. My hair look really bad with it - Full of frizz (much worse than usual), flat and looked dry but yet felt oily. I know hair is dead, but this shampoo really made it look like that! Also, I hate the smell of mint on my hair - but that is a matter of taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »