nature gate biotin strenthening shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2824704 on Sep 01, 2011

just started using the shampoo... to my opinion, its better to use with the conditioner as after washing of hair, i had a hardtime to comb my hair as it is quite stiff n harden... i still dropping hair occasionally..stil early to comment

My hair feels like straw

Posted by 5259344173846621043 on Apr 24, 2014

I guess it strengthens hair, but it also made mine feel like straw. I held out reviewing for around two weeks, to see if it would get better, but sadly it did not. I use it with the same brand conditioner, but I think that negates the purpose of buying shampoo that would help with hair fall. Besides, the conditioner also does not help consistently with the dry straw-like feeling. I don't like waste, so I will endure this and finish the entire bottle, but will definitely not purchase this again. Slight upside is that the minty menthol flavors smells fresh and clean. However, it only lasts as long as a couple of hours after the wash.

Not good at all

Posted by 5037989901972497239 on May 07, 2014

It made my hair clean and voluminous, but it gave me horrible dandruff! My mom also tried it and got dandruff too. Would not recommend.

not great

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on Jul 08, 2014

too drying for my hair. no difference to hair after usage.

Its not ood for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

I dont like. It smells like a mint...I dont want his product any more.

not expected

Posted by 4794189287350463888 on Apr 13, 2014

i tried lots of shampoo in iherb and nature's gate, this is not the best one

no me ha gustado.

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Esta bien de precio pero no me ha gustado, ni como limpia el pelo ni como lo deja. Una pena

So so

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 07, 2016

So far so good. By the way, i have found a local natural shampoo made with coconut oil that works much better than this. So i'm not gonna buying this again. Thank you.

Shampoo, Nature's Gate

Posted by 5050346635671525835 on Apr 22, 2016

First use excellent! However, after a couple of more uses, had to revert to another brand as this shampoo seemed to leach moisture out of my hair.

Shampoo that smells like ginseng

Posted by 4749881506898969123 on May 02, 2016

I personally don't like the smell of this shampoo. It smells of ginseng! Very strong.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »