Itchy

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Feb 25, 2015

There is a lot I liked about this product but unfortunately like most organic or herbal based hair product I end up having itchy scalp. Hair got oily quick. I did notice hair grew long and healthy.

Nice

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Jul 22, 2014

The shampoo is nice to use, lathers well, leaves hair perfectly clean, It's smells like peppermint, which is a bit surprising, but it doesn't last. Sadly I haven't seen any strengthening effect on my hair. I am a bit disappointed about the phenoxyethanol in the composition, I haven't seen it before buying it and I'm a bit sad all the shampoos from the brand contains it (not the conditionners though) But it's still a good shampoo for the price and the contenance, I do recommend for those who don't mind using phenoxyethanol.

Ok

Posted by 5196618096674899453 on Sep 05, 2014

My hair is silkier but this shampoo made my scalp feel very itchy... Probably not for me

Biotin

Posted by 4953559687740613269 on Feb 06, 2015

Good

Minty shampoo

Posted by 5575280072883213943 on Aug 21, 2014

Hard to open.

pretty good

Posted by 5337376416820725335 on Apr 11, 2015

The shampoo is good, but cooling effect is too strong, plus, it made my hair dry, maybe it's my fault - I don't like using conditioner. Сильно сушит волосы, если не использовать бальзам.

Fifty/fifty

Posted by Yevheniia on Sep 02, 2015

Bad without conditioner. Nice smell. Great size.

está bien, sin más.

Posted by bagueera on Sep 22, 2015

Para ser un champú natural, hace mucha espuma y deja el pelo limpio. Está bien si lo que buscas es un champú básico, que sea respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo y con una relación precio-cantidad muy buena.....después de usar varios botes no noto el efecto de la biotina para nada.

Normal...

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 17, 2015

Lo compré hace tiempo y no noté nada diferente, no he vuelto a comprarlo desde entonces.

Ni fu, ni fa

Posted by 5119357599152027182 on Mar 29, 2016

Es un buen champú con muchos ingredientes naturales, pero no me ha encantado. Simplemente está bien.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »