Wow - Hair had Volume!

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on May 02, 2016

Every winter my hair sheds, but this shampoo and conditioner really thickened it and gave it lots of volume! Hair was healthier too!

joody

Posted by 5655943891120847558 on Apr 26, 2016

v good

just what I wanted

Posted by 5038926424052347912 on Apr 16, 2016

I loved the fresh scent of this shampoo and it left the hair clean and soft.

good shampo

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

i like this product i but it two time thanks

Excellent !

Posted by Delshan on Feb 20, 2016

Pas de silicone Pas de paraben Pas de SLS Produit vegan. Pas cher: 5,86$ pour 532 mL. Un produit de qualité et économique. Il lave très bien mes cheveux en les laissant doux et brillants.

Loving it!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

It's minty! I LOVE IT! I used it with the Enriching Conditioner, and they both did a great job, since they're minty, they give your scalp the cool fresh feeling toothpaste leaves in your mouth! And it's SUPER cleansing! I never noticed how the normal shampoo made my hair sick until I tried this one, it leaves the hair shiny and super clean, that's why conditioning is a must! especially for me since my hair is dry, but anyway, I was once in a hurry and I didn't have time to condition my hair so instead of using this, I used my old shampoo which I bought from a store, and WOW! I was surprised how dull and dead my hair looked!! It looked like it was covered with wax and it felt like it too! That's how I realized this shampoo, and Nature's Gate shampoos in general, are amazing!

BEST. SHAMPOO. EVER.

Posted by 4692458451077543085 on Feb 14, 2016

This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used. I've tried tons of shampoos trying to find one with good ingredients that works well with my hair. Many shampoos with more natural ingredients leave it feeling too brittle/tangled and some smell weird or don't rinse well.... but not this one!! It smells very fresh and clean, rinses out great with no residue, and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy and looking shiny! I plan to try different types of shampoos and conditioners by Nature's Gate but this one has really blown me away. I feel like throwing out all of my other shampoos for this one!! LOVE IT!!!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Nov 21, 2015

I have no complaints about this shampoo.

Great shampoo for sensitive scalp

Posted by SihayasWorld on Nov 16, 2015

I've been loyal to this shampoo and the jojoba one from Nature's Gate for about 2-3 years now and I always have it in my bathroom. My scalp is extremely sensitive and most shampoos cause me dandruff but not these ones. It's a great gentle shampoo.

nice

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 12, 2015

smells nice and rinses out sqeaky clean.