The best shampoo, finally I found it!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

It’s a very good shampoo with biotin. It really strengthens my hair. It is ideal for thin and weak hair, because it contains panthenol, soy protein, jojoba oil, vitamins C and E, biotin, folic acid, niacin & doesn’t contain sls, parabens, phthalates, butylenes. Its price is a nice bonus too. I recommend to try it. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Yes! Great, light scent for those with chemical sensitivitiea!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I am very sensitive to scents and chemicals, but decided to try this product out since I could tolerate others from Nature's Gate. Success! No problems with the light, minty scent. If you've ever used Aveda products, this is very similar. Also feels refreshing while washing because of the mint. Clean hair with no residue. I really like it! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great shampoo!!!

Posted by 5165095720707342622 on Jan 04, 2015

This is the best shampoo I've ever used. Makes my hair manageable, soft, doesn't weight it down, doesn't make it greasy and it actually helps my hair get stronger. After about a month I've noticed a lot of new hair too!

Great sulfate free shampoo

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Oct 14, 2013

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a little over three weeks. My hair is permed and was really dry and damaged before I switched to this shampoo. I use it every day because I have to wash my hair after going to the gym and my hair is shiny and soft - like it hasn't been in a long time.

Great shampoo!

Posted by revitalbar on Oct 21, 2013

it has diminished my hair loss and it has a very nice smell.

fragrant and moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 25, 2013

Love it's smell!

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2584374 on Oct 07, 2011

this is the best shampoo; far better than more expensive shampoos. It strengthed and conditioned my hair

great

Posted by Reviewer2957434 on Nov 18, 2011

Foam of this shampoo is thick and dense. Neutral odor. Hair looks great. I like this shampoo.

Love Nature's Gate

Posted by sharonhiulam on Oct 21, 2014

I bought this for my parents and they have stopped complaining about their hair loss after using it for several months. Sounds like this shampoo is really working well for them!

best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5595077179627054481 on Sep 07, 2014

I hv been searching for the right shampoo many years until this! my hair is delicate and soft, the shampoo i used in the past made it fizzy, maybe becoz of the chemicals. This is the first organic shampoo i try, together with the conditioner, my hair now becomes smooth and glowing! love it and highly recommend!