SHAMPOO

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Sep 05, 2014

THIS PRODUCT HAS WORKED OUT VERY WELL FOR ME. IT DOES FEEL DIFFERNT THEN REGULAR SHAMPOO WHILE YOU ARE WASHING YOUR HAIR AND UNLESS YOU USE THE MATCHING CONDITIONER YOU WILL HAVE SOME DRYING OF THE HAIR I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS FROM NOW ON

Nice shampoo

Posted by 5140125378304953070 on Feb 15, 2014

This shampoo smells good, and its foaming power is pretty decent. However, after its use and before the application of the conditioner, the hair looks a bit awkward. I guess it is too detergent. In combination with Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, my hair looks pretty fine. With no doubt, it is such a fair and inexpensive choice if you need a sulfate-free herbal shampoo.

Shampoo

Posted by 5582896555188739780 on Feb 12, 2015

Haven't used very often, but when I have it's been great. Leaves my hair very clean

not for me but very nice

Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Mar 16, 2015

it is a very good product but it is not for me unfortunately...clean my hair very good, smells wonderful and i like that it is big size but i have dry hair and this shampoo make my hair even dryer...

amazing product but leakage during transport

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Dec 26, 2014

significant reduced amt of hair loss after using. re-ordered with no doubt. leakage yet noted in second time of purchaing. would definitely order again in the future but hope that bottle lid not broken again.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2352371 on Nov 13, 2014

better avalon shampoo considering price. Quality is similar

Itchy

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Feb 25, 2015

There is a lot I liked about this product but unfortunately like most organic or herbal based hair product I end up having itchy scalp. Hair got oily quick. I did notice hair grew long and healthy.

Ok

Posted by 5196618096674899453 on Sep 05, 2014

My hair is silkier but this shampoo made my scalp feel very itchy... Probably not for me

Nice

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Jul 22, 2014

The shampoo is nice to use, lathers well, leaves hair perfectly clean, It's smells like peppermint, which is a bit surprising, but it doesn't last. Sadly I haven't seen any strengthening effect on my hair. I am a bit disappointed about the phenoxyethanol in the composition, I haven't seen it before buying it and I'm a bit sad all the shampoos from the brand contains it (not the conditionners though) But it's still a good shampoo for the price and the contenance, I do recommend for those who don't mind using phenoxyethanol.

not expected

Posted by 4794189287350463888 on Apr 13, 2014

i tried lots of shampoo in iherb and nature's gate, this is not the best one