July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Perth< Australia

Posted by Reviewer1458099 on Sep 20, 2010

Nice shampoo - fresh smell

Good shampoo, love the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Nov 28, 2012

well by the time i am writing this review i have been using this shampoo for more than a month. i can safely say that i quite like it. it makes my hair clean but not overly stripped.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 5140125378304953070 on Feb 15, 2014

This shampoo smells good, and its foaming power is pretty decent. However, after its use and before the application of the conditioner, the hair looks a bit awkward. I guess it is too detergent. In combination with Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, my hair looks pretty fine. With no doubt, it is such a fair and inexpensive choice if you need a sulfate-free herbal shampoo.

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.