Nice shampoo

Posted by 5140125378304953070 on Feb 15, 2014

This shampoo smells good, and its foaming power is pretty decent. However, after its use and before the application of the conditioner, the hair looks a bit awkward. I guess it is too detergent. In combination with Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, my hair looks pretty fine. With no doubt, it is such a fair and inexpensive choice if you need a sulfate-free herbal shampoo.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2352371 on Nov 13, 2014

better avalon shampoo considering price. Quality is similar

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Like it, but...

Posted by 5066904357830902579 on Apr 25, 2014

I've tried better shampoos. This one makes my hair a bit.. oily, I don't know. I have to wash my hair every day if I use it. But otherwise I think it's a good shampoo. (The price is REALLY good!)

Perth< Australia

Posted by Reviewer1458099 on Sep 20, 2010

Nice shampoo - fresh smell

Good shampoo, love the ingredients

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

well by the time i am writing this review i have been using this shampoo for more than a month. i can safely say that i quite like it. it makes my hair clean but not overly stripped.

Great!!

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I noticed a huge difference from using generic brand shampoos to this product. Less hair goes down the strainer of my bath tub. The smell is almost nonexistent. My mom also noticed positive changes with her hair. My best friend recommended this product and I'm glad I tried it. I just recently ordered the conditioner. Coming soon, I hope.

Good product

Posted by 5597450108133634857 on Jul 30, 2014

It might leave you a weird impression for the first use, the hair seems so dry during the shampoo but then I applied my Desert Essence coconut oil conditioner and it worked even better than before, my hair looks great and beautiful with the mix of these two products.

not for me but very nice

Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Mar 16, 2015

it is a very good product but it is not for me unfortunately...clean my hair very good, smells wonderful and i like that it is big size but i have dry hair and this shampoo make my hair even dryer...

Stuff works nicely

Posted by 5666052180842592758 on May 21, 2014

I have pretty thin hair which gets a little greasy if I don't wash it like everyday. After only 3 washes with this stuff i can tell the greasy feeling isn't as bad and my hair feels stronger... It could be a mind thing, but my hair actually feels a little thicker. I also really like the smell. It's nice and I don't mind it like some hair products.