Nice shampoo

Posted by 5140125378304953070 on Feb 15, 2014

This shampoo smells good, and its foaming power is pretty decent. However, after its use and before the application of the conditioner, the hair looks a bit awkward. I guess it is too detergent. In combination with Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, my hair looks pretty fine. With no doubt, it is such a fair and inexpensive choice if you need a sulfate-free herbal shampoo.

Like it, but...

Posted by 5066904357830902579 on Apr 25, 2014

I've tried better shampoos. This one makes my hair a bit.. oily, I don't know. I have to wash my hair every day if I use it. But otherwise I think it's a good shampoo. (The price is REALLY good!)

Stuff works nicely

Posted by 5666052180842592758 on May 21, 2014

I have pretty thin hair which gets a little greasy if I don't wash it like everyday. After only 3 washes with this stuff i can tell the greasy feeling isn't as bad and my hair feels stronger... It could be a mind thing, but my hair actually feels a little thicker. I also really like the smell. It's nice and I don't mind it like some hair products.

Good product

Posted by 5597450108133634857 on Jul 30, 2014

It might leave you a weird impression for the first use, the hair seems so dry during the shampoo but then I applied my Desert Essence coconut oil conditioner and it worked even better than before, my hair looks great and beautiful with the mix of these two products.

SHAMPOO

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Sep 05, 2014

THIS PRODUCT HAS WORKED OUT VERY WELL FOR ME. IT DOES FEEL DIFFERNT THEN REGULAR SHAMPOO WHILE YOU ARE WASHING YOUR HAIR AND UNLESS YOU USE THE MATCHING CONDITIONER YOU WILL HAVE SOME DRYING OF THE HAIR I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS FROM NOW ON

Shampoo

Posted by 5582896555188739780 on Feb 12, 2015

Haven't used very often, but when I have it's been great. Leaves my hair very clean

not for me but very nice

Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Mar 16, 2015

it is a very good product but it is not for me unfortunately...clean my hair very good, smells wonderful and i like that it is big size but i have dry hair and this shampoo make my hair even dryer...

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2352371 on Nov 13, 2014

better avalon shampoo considering price. Quality is similar

hair feels thicker and stronger

Posted by 4628141041712271055 on Aug 16, 2016

used the whole bottle and hair does feel thicker and even you do not use conditioner afterwards, your hair feels fine!!

Reduced hair loss

Posted by 5077693607109552234 on Jul 02, 2016

My family uses this and it has reduced our hair loss. Recommended my Friends to use this too . Great product