Stuff works nicely

Posted by 5666052180842592758 on May 21, 2014

I have pretty thin hair which gets a little greasy if I don't wash it like everyday. After only 3 washes with this stuff i can tell the greasy feeling isn't as bad and my hair feels stronger... It could be a mind thing, but my hair actually feels a little thicker. I also really like the smell. It's nice and I don't mind it like some hair products.

Good product

Posted by 5597450108133634857 on Jul 30, 2014

It might leave you a weird impression for the first use, the hair seems so dry during the shampoo but then I applied my Desert Essence coconut oil conditioner and it worked even better than before, my hair looks great and beautiful with the mix of these two products.

SHAMPOO

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Sep 05, 2014

THIS PRODUCT HAS WORKED OUT VERY WELL FOR ME. IT DOES FEEL DIFFERNT THEN REGULAR SHAMPOO WHILE YOU ARE WASHING YOUR HAIR AND UNLESS YOU USE THE MATCHING CONDITIONER YOU WILL HAVE SOME DRYING OF THE HAIR I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS FROM NOW ON

Reduced hair loss

Posted by 5077693607109552234 on Jul 02, 2016

My family uses this and it has reduced our hair loss. Recommended my Friends to use this too . Great product

Shampoo

Posted by 5582896555188739780 on Feb 12, 2015

Haven't used very often, but when I have it's been great. Leaves my hair very clean

not for me but very nice

Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Mar 16, 2015

it is a very good product but it is not for me unfortunately...clean my hair very good, smells wonderful and i like that it is big size but i have dry hair and this shampoo make my hair even dryer...

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2352371 on Nov 13, 2014

better avalon shampoo considering price. Quality is similar

Itchy

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Feb 25, 2015

There is a lot I liked about this product but unfortunately like most organic or herbal based hair product I end up having itchy scalp. Hair got oily quick. I did notice hair grew long and healthy.

Ok

Posted by 5196618096674899453 on Sep 05, 2014

My hair is silkier but this shampoo made my scalp feel very itchy... Probably not for me

Nice

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Jul 22, 2014

The shampoo is nice to use, lathers well, leaves hair perfectly clean, It's smells like peppermint, which is a bit surprising, but it doesn't last. Sadly I haven't seen any strengthening effect on my hair. I am a bit disappointed about the phenoxyethanol in the composition, I haven't seen it before buying it and I'm a bit sad all the shampoos from the brand contains it (not the conditionners though) But it's still a good shampoo for the price and the contenance, I do recommend for those who don't mind using phenoxyethanol.