Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It doesn't do anything about hair loss but no shampoo can do it. Also I noticed that my hair gets oily faster than usually but that's because of lack of agressive chemicals I think. It doesn't irritates my sculp at all while a lot of shampoos do.

Good shampoo, love the ingredients

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

well by the time i am writing this review i have been using this shampoo for more than a month. i can safely say that i quite like it. it makes my hair clean but not overly stripped.

bought for boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

apparently it doesn't dry out hair so much and so far so good. lesser hair breakage from what I hear.

good

Posted by Reviewer2900762 on Mar 13, 2010

I havent seen any effects yet but it does make my hair softer

Perth< Australia

Posted by Reviewer1458099 on Sep 20, 2010

Nice shampoo - fresh smell

Nice shampoo

Posted by 5140125378304953070 on Feb 15, 2014

This shampoo smells good, and its foaming power is pretty decent. However, after its use and before the application of the conditioner, the hair looks a bit awkward. I guess it is too detergent. In combination with Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, my hair looks pretty fine. With no doubt, it is such a fair and inexpensive choice if you need a sulfate-free herbal shampoo.

Like it, but...

Posted by 5066904357830902579 on Apr 25, 2014

I've tried better shampoos. This one makes my hair a bit.. oily, I don't know. I have to wash my hair every day if I use it. But otherwise I think it's a good shampoo. (The price is REALLY good!)

Stuff works nicely

Posted by 5666052180842592758 on May 21, 2014

I have pretty thin hair which gets a little greasy if I don't wash it like everyday. After only 3 washes with this stuff i can tell the greasy feeling isn't as bad and my hair feels stronger... It could be a mind thing, but my hair actually feels a little thicker. I also really like the smell. It's nice and I don't mind it like some hair products.

Good product

Posted by 5597450108133634857 on Jul 30, 2014

It might leave you a weird impression for the first use, the hair seems so dry during the shampoo but then I applied my Desert Essence coconut oil conditioner and it worked even better than before, my hair looks great and beautiful with the mix of these two products.

SHAMPOO

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Sep 05, 2014

THIS PRODUCT HAS WORKED OUT VERY WELL FOR ME. IT DOES FEEL DIFFERNT THEN REGULAR SHAMPOO WHILE YOU ARE WASHING YOUR HAIR AND UNLESS YOU USE THE MATCHING CONDITIONER YOU WILL HAVE SOME DRYING OF THE HAIR I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS FROM NOW ON