Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.

Great!!

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I noticed a huge difference from using generic brand shampoos to this product. Less hair goes down the strainer of my bath tub. The smell is almost nonexistent. My mom also noticed positive changes with her hair. My best friend recommended this product and I'm glad I tried it. I just recently ordered the conditioner. Coming soon, I hope.

Good shampoo, love the ingredients

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

well by the time i am writing this review i have been using this shampoo for more than a month. i can safely say that i quite like it. it makes my hair clean but not overly stripped.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It doesn't do anything about hair loss but no shampoo can do it. Also I noticed that my hair gets oily faster than usually but that's because of lack of agressive chemicals I think. It doesn't irritates my sculp at all while a lot of shampoos do.

bought for boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

apparently it doesn't dry out hair so much and so far so good. lesser hair breakage from what I hear.