Nature's Gate Body Wash Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 20, 2012

Body wash is very moisturising and does not dry up your skin. Good body wash but the smell is too sweet and smells like candy. No aloe vera smell at all.

Great, but man does it smell sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3244403 on Dec 21, 2010

Great, but smells a little too sweet. Not unpleasant, just strong. Of course the scent washes away with the suds, so I don't mind it much.

strong bubble-gum smell

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 29, 2011

I was surprised to open this product and WHOA, such a strong bubble-gum like smell, which was not advertised / pictured on the label. For an aloe wash i expected a milder smell. However, it works into a great lather and makes my skin feel very smooth.

Finally some relief from dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1381445 on Jun 11, 2010

I suffer from very dry skin on my legs especially in the winter time. It was so bad that I would scratch my legs in my sleep and wake up with scabs on my legs. I had to control clawing at them during the day. When I first saw this product over 2 years ago I thought I would give it a try. Lotions didn't help...some of them just aggravated the dryness it seemed. I started using this specifically on my legs, and I have been extremely impressed with it. I have used it through 2 winters with a remarkable difference. The scent is wonderful too! Thank you Nature's Gate for a wonderful product.

OMG!

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I've just recently bought it...and already I just can't get enough off it. What a perfect, delicious smell. OMG! And my skin. I...I could just eat me. Jummy.

A bit of a disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Oct 05, 2011

I actually expected Aloe Vera to be something fresh and was certainly surprised when I found that the wash smells like candy, gummy bears to be precise. It doesnn´t dry out my skin though, so it´s not all bas. I would probably try something else next time due to the scent.

Perfume, too strong

Posted by Reviewer3157480 on Mar 27, 2011

I do not like the strong perfume. It smells like some cheap hand soap and linger for a long long time. I can't stand it. Therefor I did not use it and can not comment on the quality of the body wash. I give it one star on the perfume.

Perfect item!

Posted by 5048344798049710830 on May 23, 2012

Very nice and very good quality!

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Sweet smell, leathers well, doesn't leave my skin dry.

Smells like Lush's Snow Fairy

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

This is a really sweet bubblegum/cotton candy smelling shower gel. I like it, it smells like Lush's Snow Fairy only sweeter, but it's better for your skin since it's made without SLS and parabens.