A+++ product!

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Feb 15, 2016

I don't understand why people want natural products yet complain about the smell. I don't like smells that are too perfumed, and I find this smells absolutely lovely and natural. The packaging says to use a generous amount, but I find that a little goes a long way. So it will last a long time, economic buy! Lathers up well and makes my skin feel silky soft. Will buy again!

Smells yummy

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jun 09, 2015

I love the smell of this. Earthy and hempy, all the good stuff rolled up into a deliciously moisturising body wash. Super duper moisturising to the point where I even considered skipping the after shower lotion (mainly because I also wanted to go to bed smelling so very good), this body wash is terrific for dry skin and people with dermatitis issues, as I have. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that there isn't much of a scent that lingers after the shower. This may be a good thing for you, but for something that smells this good I like it to stick around a little bit.

Not good for body odor

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

I live in a very warm climate. Perspiration is inevitable. I liked this at first, although it is not very hydrating, but the longer I used it, I simply wasn't smelling clean. I switched to Tea Tree Therapy bar soap and I can perspire without stink again. Maybe it's a body chemistry thing, but this isn't for me. I LOVE Nature's Gate Tea Tree Shampoo, however.

Nature's Gate Body Wash

Posted by 4887558794951995200 on Feb 07, 2015

Great product! Excellent price!

Nice

Posted by 4937979114814386901 on Sep 18, 2014

I have only tried it for one wash but liked that it lathered and found the smell pleasant.

Perfect!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jul 01, 2014

This is really nice! Nice, natural smell. Good foaming and makes your skin feel fresh. And it will last a long time, you need just a tiny amount to wash your body.

HEMP!

Posted by 5360844470663083132 on Apr 27, 2014

LOOOOVE this body wash ! You automatically feel the difference after stepping out of the shower. My skin is SOFT - BABYS butt soft. Order NOW! It is also a great price for the amount of product given :)

Bueno...

Posted by 5683930455431075605 on Oct 11, 2013

No es ninguna maravilla, ni su olor, ni como deja la piel

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013

The smell is nothing like hemp. It is not unpleasant but I cannot make out the exact smell. A value for money product but since it is heavy in weight it adds to the shipping cost.

The odour is terrible!

Posted by ugilee on May 05, 2013

I couldn't stand the odour so I throw it away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »