Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Nature's Gate, Body Wash, Velvet Moisture, Hemp, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Like everything about the product except the smell

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jun 18, 2010

If this body wash had a different kind of smell I would love it - it's creamy, doesn't dry out my skin and the pump bottle is very convenient - but I seriously dislike the smell! I'm usually ok with most scents - herbal, fruity, flowery, sweet, woodsy - but this is pungent and, to me, the complete opposite of 'clean'. I will use up my bottle but not repurchase.

Use it with a loofah

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Sep 07, 2010

I'm surprised by the other reviews. I'm sensitive to smells, and dislike flower scents. Most body washes smell sickly sweet or chemically. The scent in this body wash was what sold me on trying it. It's subdued earthy, with an undertone of sweet musk. It cleans well and is easy to apply to a loofah. It lathers well, but needs a bit more friction to get the lather going. I'm on my third bottle now and still happy with it. I also alternate and sometimes combine with Chandrika and Auromere soaps.

Good body wash

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Mar 01, 2010

Really does provide moisture and has a thicker texture. This product also leaked, but did not break and was salvageable. I like the pump and the product. Would buy again.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Feb 26, 2011

I wasn't impressed with this. I'm also not a fan of the scent. It is musky, which is not a problem. It's more so that it kind of smells stale. Also, the consistency is a little to light for me. I think I like thicker body washes. I use a lot of this product during the course of a single bath. It's okay enough that I can use it, but it's not something that I would reorder.

Don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1103080 on Jul 09, 2010

Cleans ok but the smell was a turn off so I gave it away.