July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Body Wash, Velvet Moisture, Hemp, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Use it with a loofah

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Sep 07, 2010

I'm surprised by the other reviews. I'm sensitive to smells, and dislike flower scents. Most body washes smell sickly sweet or chemically. The scent in this body wash was what sold me on trying it. It's subdued earthy, with an undertone of sweet musk. It cleans well and is easy to apply to a loofah. It lathers well, but needs a bit more friction to get the lather going. I'm on my third bottle now and still happy with it. I also alternate and sometimes combine with Chandrika and Auromere soaps.

Like everything about the product except the smell

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jun 18, 2010

If this body wash had a different kind of smell I would love it - it's creamy, doesn't dry out my skin and the pump bottle is very convenient - but I seriously dislike the smell! I'm usually ok with most scents - herbal, fruity, flowery, sweet, woodsy - but this is pungent and, to me, the complete opposite of 'clean'. I will use up my bottle but not repurchase.

Good body wash

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Mar 01, 2010

Really does provide moisture and has a thicker texture. This product also leaked, but did not break and was salvageable. I like the pump and the product. Would buy again.

Don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1103080 on Jul 09, 2010

Cleans ok but the smell was a turn off so I gave it away.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2140527 on Oct 03, 2010

Great product! It cleanses well and I also like the smell, it's much better than the Aloe Vera version; and affordable too; the pump is a good idea too!