Judy

Posted by Reviewer2945524 on Nov 19, 2008

I have used Nature's Gate, Chamommile Replenishing Conditioner, For Color-Treated Hair for 2 years, my hair becomes smooth and shining, my friends also noticed the difference. I like this product very much.

Favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1198538 on Aug 23, 2010

Love that it is organic and color safe! What a value. Seems a little thin in your hand but really adheres to your hair but leaves it not feeling heavy or weighty. Doesn't fade color, works awesome with matching shampoo.

This really helps colored hair

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This really helps colored hair, I use it along with the shampoo. My hair is much, much healthier, softer, and shiner.

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1513444 on Mar 30, 2009

If you like your hair REALLY SOFT - this is a conditioner for you!

SIMPLY MAGICAL

Posted by Reviewer2748131 on May 23, 2009

As we all know, buying products that are natural can get very expensive. Natures Gate products- not only are they not expensive, they're so great!! I love the way this conditioner makes me feel. It gives my hair this magical bounce and shine. ITs also great for volume. Definitely would recomend this to anyone. :)

Posted by Reviewer2360108 on Sep 15, 2012

This smells amazing! Hours after washing my hair, i got compliments on how good my hair smelled. Definately a girly smell, but a clean and not overwhelming one. My hair feels soft after using this. GREAT value!!!!

Lovely conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1622959 on Aug 20, 2012

Made my hair soft and tangle free from the first use

excellent

Posted by 5220775097126960668 on May 20, 2014

i use it for my daughters, great fragrance, leaves the hair smooth and easy to comb

Best of all conditioners I have tried.

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 09, 2015

Me and my kids love this conditioner! It does not make their hair greasy, it lightens up natural highlights. Just perfect! There is no other conditioner that comes even close, either from iHerb or store bought.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by catnipmouse on Mar 03, 2016

I love this product. It's a thick conditioner, makes my hair feel silky even with our hard well water. The smell is heavenly. This conditioner smells, looks, and works like one much more expensive. I will buy this again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »