Lovely conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1622959 on Aug 20, 2012

Made my hair soft and tangle free from the first use

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2697822 on Dec 26, 2007

This is a great non greasy conditioner. I love it so far.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jan 26, 2008

This product not only smells great, but is gentle on my hair color and adds great body.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer3295955 on Aug 23, 2009

Works pretty good and the price is better than many more natural conditioners. Only thing I didn't like and should have checked is that it has sodium lauryl sulfate.

Not fond of the scent

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on May 09, 2009

I like this conditioner, and it works well for my color treated hair, but I'm not fond of the smell. It has a very strong floral scent. Luckily, it doesn't leave the smell behind in my hair after it's rinsed out, so overall it's a pretty good conditioner.

Wish I bought a bigger bottle

Posted by 4929731189453499731 on May 19, 2015

The conditioner is nice, you just need to use a lot in one wash, because it doesn't disperse well.

A moisturising, nourishing conditioner

Posted by 5262210581242496059 on Apr 22, 2014

This conditioner is a good purchase if you have dry hair in need of some TLC! It's super moisturising, smells yummy, and leaves your hair very glossy and soft. I find that it's easy to use too much though, so be sure to use sparingly and rinse out well. It's also not the easiest product to get out of the bottle, so I store mine upside down!

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1652490 on Sep 07, 2011

I hate to be a party-pooper but this conditioner absolutely did not work for me and in fact left my hair in tangles after. I am of Chinese race and do not have coarse or unmanageable hair generally. It was never necessary to to brush my hair previously and I would leave it to air-dry. If I do not pull a brush through my hair after using this, I would be left with a frizzy unkempt mess. Avalon Organics does a much better job of conditioning my hair.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1636527 on Sep 15, 2011

I was very disappointed that they had used so much perfume in this product. I have used the other products but this one I can't use because the smell gives me a headache.

11/30/07