Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1144524 on Aug 12, 2008

very gentle - hair felt soft after use.

Work good smell bad

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

I know others here like the way this smells but I really don't and I won't buy it again because of that. It does definitely work and it's a good value for the size you get though.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Jun 13, 2008

I don't like the smell and some of the ingredients

Good Conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Dec 27, 2012

Nice smell. Helps with tangles.

A moisturising, nourishing conditioner

Posted by 5262210581242496059 on Apr 22, 2014

This conditioner is a good purchase if you have dry hair in need of some TLC! It's super moisturising, smells yummy, and leaves your hair very glossy and soft. I find that it's easy to use too much though, so be sure to use sparingly and rinse out well. It's also not the easiest product to get out of the bottle, so I store mine upside down!

Good, but not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Feb 15, 2011

+ Really helps to make hair soft and easy to brush. - This hair conditioner has very specific and very strong, chemical-soap-like smell, which is hard to live with all day long. And, unfortunately, it made my hair heavy and greasy - after half a day they look like have not been washed for two days.

Nature's Gate, conditioner, chamomile

Posted by 4993234577930303039 on Apr 12, 2015

Not bad, quite moisturizing.

It smells good but it is not enough for my hair

Posted by 5510372301634679434 on Feb 24, 2015

Not good enough for tangles

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1652490 on Sep 07, 2011

I hate to be a party-pooper but this conditioner absolutely did not work for me and in fact left my hair in tangles after. I am of Chinese race and do not have coarse or unmanageable hair generally. It was never necessary to to brush my hair previously and I would leave it to air-dry. If I do not pull a brush through my hair after using this, I would be left with a frizzy unkempt mess. Avalon Organics does a much better job of conditioning my hair.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1636527 on Sep 15, 2011

I was very disappointed that they had used so much perfume in this product. I have used the other products but this one I can't use because the smell gives me a headache.