I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3258246 on Nov 09, 2008

I really like this conditioner. It smells great and does a wonderful job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. When I went to my salon, the hairdresser asked me what hair products I had been using because my hair looked so healthy (which is saying a lot because i have long, highlighted hair). This conditioner is also dirt cheap, which is definitely a plus!

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 06, 2010

The smell is wonderful and strong. Conditioned my hair pretty well.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3207160 on Dec 27, 2008

The conditioner combined with the shampoo is working wonders. I also notice my hair is growing along my hairline...I read it in one of the older reviews and I didn't elieve this would be the case, but truly it's growing my hair which has been falling out more as I get older...I sent this shampoo and conditioner to my mother to try.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jan 04, 2009

I am very happy with this conditioner. It doesn't seem to leave any buildup or weigh the hair down, yet it conditions nicely and helps detangle. The smell is nice in my opinion, and it's good to know they're using safer more natural ingredients.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1867436 on Dec 11, 2009

The best conditioner I have ever used. My hair feels perfectly soft and bouncing.

great product, great value

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 09, 2010

I love this and the jojoba conditioner. The jojoba was out of stock, so I tried this one and it's just as great. Been vary pleased with nature's gate hair products!

Soft hair

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Oct 05, 2011

Great conditioner! There's nothing wrong with this product. It smells good and it makes my hair super soft!

Favourite!

Posted by kirjasalla on Oct 27, 2011

I colour my long hair with henna, and this conditioner is the best I've used so far. Makes my hair soft but strong and a bit thicker. Works best when I keep it in my hair about an hour under a shower cap and a towel.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2216749 on Jul 16, 2011

I bought this, along with the shampoo to use while on the HCG diet and will keep using these products! My hair is very long, dry, thin, and naturally curly...and this conditioner smells great...my hair is not dry and frizzy and feel and looks thicker! Smells like Jojoba.

Best conditionner i have ever used

Posted by Sweatheart on Oct 25, 2015

I try many conditionner but basically , i always come back to this one . I have 4A/4B natural hair .This product brings life to them!It leaves my hair moisturize and my curls well defined. Next order : 6 bottles!