Great Conditioner

Posted by 4918051153543220986 on Apr 18, 2016

Smells lovely and is really nice and moisturising without causing my hair to get greasy.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Feb 18, 2016

Great conditioner but has a long-lasting babyish odor... Like baby lotion, sort of..

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5183285586349616498 on Feb 05, 2016

I have a dryish hair texture that feels smooth but gets tangled once I rinse with water. I use Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo from Shea Moisture (It's an amazing product! the brand is here but sadly not the product. Iherb please make it available here ;) and use this conditioner on top of it but sadly it doesn't detangle and moisture my hair well so I'm a little disappointed. But perhaps if you're looking for a light conditioner that smells like bubblegum, this can work for you.

You won't get what you have ordered

Posted by 5068597281419887226 on Dec 25, 2015

I ordered a product and I got a different one. After contacting IHerb's customers service they appeared to be the worst customers service I have ever contacted. I did not get neither my money nor my producet that I want. Thank you

Favourite!!!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 12, 2015

It's fantastic!! Really moisturising and smells great! I'm so glad I bought it; after years of dull hair, my hair is finally shiny, moisturised and looks alive! I also love the colour of the bottle, it's what caught my attention in the first place actually.

Best conditionner i have ever used

Posted by Sweatheart on Oct 25, 2015

I try many conditionner but basically , i always come back to this one . I have 4A/4B natural hair .This product brings life to them!It leaves my hair moisturize and my curls well defined. Next order : 6 bottles!

Smell wonderful and great price !

Posted by 5536654188703829287 on May 16, 2015

Smell wonderful. Not too strong. Although it says moisturizing - since its made by Aloe Vera, I guess it takes time for the product to work on your hair so you could feel the moisturized effect. Well, I don't really care about that. For that affordable price. I recommend it !

love it !!

Posted by 5358642991187239833 on Apr 18, 2015

Great customer service and delivery will be back for sure :)

초등저학년 파마머리아이에게 씁니다.

Posted by 4646097397451938305 on Dec 30, 2014

샴푸후 컨디셔너를 바르면 도리어 더 뻑뻑해지나 행구면 다시 부드러워집니다. 신기해요 향은 좀 별루 지만 아이가 써도 지금껏 트러블 없었구요 엄청 기름지고 그런것 없습니다. 머리 빗길때 조금더 부드러워저요

Huele a chuches