good (for oily/combination hair) but not excellent

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Feb 25, 2014

It conditions the hair giving it shine without weighing it down, but, although it claims to be effective conditioning and moisturizing your hair, if you have dry and dull hair this is not for you! It's a really light conditioner that works pretty well for oily hair/combination hair (my case) and maybe, normal hair.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on May 07, 2011

Works really well - thick formula for deep moisturizing. The scent is a little like public restroom air fresheners.

dont like the smell

Posted by Reviewer2431756 on Jun 09, 2012

have tried jojoba and henna- better than this one for me

apres shamp

Posted by 5658510733494403996 on Sep 09, 2012

agrable cremeux, mais rien de special

Trop épais

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

Difficile de le faire sortir de la bouteille et de bien l'étaler sur la cheveulure, il faudrait qu'il soit un tout petit peu plus liquide. Sinon le parfum est agréable et l'effet démêlant aussi, mais je ne le rachèterai pas car il y en a d'autres...

Used this with the Aloe Shampoo for 3.5 weeks

Posted by mitzi-c on Nov 06, 2013

I have bought this because of the reviews and friendly ingredients, however it does not condition my hair deeply even loading generous heaps of it on my hair and leaving it for 5 minutes. I think my hair is too damaged and the humidity is too high here in a hot country... So I switched back to my usual conditioner from Shiseido Tsubaki.

Great Texture! Bad Smell

Posted by 4816351903873276799 on Aug 29, 2016

This conditioner is nice and thick and conditions really well! Especially for my thick curly hair! Only thing is the smell is strong and smell like children's liquid Tylenol which doesn't being up pleasant feelings. I will be switching back to the Nature's Gate henna and avocado shampoo and conditioner.