Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Oct 01, 2009

This is one of the best conditioners I have found for my hair, it's not too heavy and rinses out easily but it conditions well.

Conditioner

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010

I'm giving this product a 4 for its great ingredient list, EXCEPT for the added fragrance. I would have given it a 5+ if it wasn't for the fragrance. It is too strong! And I don't find it a particularly pleasant smell even if it wasn't so strong. I am rather sensitive to strong scents anyway, so I'm sure this bothers me more than some others, but I also noticed that the perfume they put in this has extreme sticking power and hangs around longer than I would like. Too bad that Nature's Gate doesn't make any conditioners at this time without added fragrances! You can't beat the price of this.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1396855 on May 06, 2010

This is great product for moisturizing. Leaves hair soft and smooth.

great for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3307301 on Jun 19, 2010

I have curly, dry hair and this is a great inexpensive option.

Really moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

This conditioner is very, very moisturizing. Perfect stuff to use for dyed, dry or otherwise damaged hair. I use it to balance the drying effect of Nature's Gate's Tea Tree Shampoo (which is very drying indeed). However, it must be rinsed out really thoroughly or hair is left heavy and becomes oily looking much sooner than usual. For this reason, I don't recommend it for use on those hectic mornings when you need to take a quick shower ;) One thing I don't like about this conditioner is the scent; it's a rather bizarre, strong and horribly artificial strawberry scent. UPDATE: I've started using this conditioner as a leave in, spreading a tiny amount (size of a small pea) of this in my hair ends (carefully avoiding the roots/scalp) after drying with a towel. Then comb through with a wide-toothed comb and blow dry. Works great!

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1407763 on Sep 20, 2012

This conditioner has very nice, fresh scent. Suitable for "normal hair" - My boyfriend use this. I have long, colored hair and this is bit too light for me.

Pretty Good!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

Absorbs really good and has great slip. It detangles and moisturizes. I doesn't do much for my hair when out of the shower and in it's dry state. Still prefer this over most organic conditioners and I still recommend it.

Good

Posted by 5132418552055730540 on Sep 13, 2013

This is a good product, but it is not my favorite.

Good

Posted by 5231585946667227190 on Dec 18, 2013

Good

Good conditioner for everyday use

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Mar 01, 2014

I have used this conditioner daily and like the consistency. It's moisturizing but not too heavy for my fine wavy hair that gets easily weighted down if hair product leaves residue - and it's light enough to use as a leave-in! My hair is soft and shiny when it dries after using the conditioner. It also works well for conditioner washing. My only complaints are about the stiff consistency and artificial super sweet candy-like fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »