10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, For Dry, Damaged Hair, Chamomile & Lemon Verbena, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1299064 on May 24, 2011

I don't normally use conditioner, but for some reason I tried this while I was staying at my daughter's house, and love the way it makes my hair feel. I recommend it highly

nice and gentle

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012

my hair is so fine and long. I am asian but my hair is soooo fine that the hairdresser surprise to touch them. This shampoo worked for me too, and it slightly detangled. what i liked most about this was its pleasant scent! It was beautiful. I think I may come back to this product for the pleasant scent! ;)

Amazing!

Posted by livelig on Apr 28, 2014

This conditioner is amazing, it makes my hair soft, shiny and moisturized. I also love the smell, fresh and clean.

Too heavy.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 21, 2011

My fine straight hair was really weighed down with this. It did have a nice smell, though, and good consistency.

Nature's Gate Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1416439 on Jun 10, 2012

Great for the hair. Very soft and gentle on the hair, so much so that hairdressers ask what I use.