Works great, but has a slight medicinal smell

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Dec 07, 2015

I got this because everything else I had tried for my dry, itchy scalp with an eczema outbreak had failed. Even after the first few times of using it, I noticed a dramatic difference...and even though I haven't finished the bottle yet, I can happily say that my scalp issues have completely cleared up! I have been using it with the matching shampoo. It does have a slight medicinal smell due to the Tea Tree and Blue Cypress that is in it...I didn't have an issue with it, but I can see how some people might not like it, which is why I gave just four stars on the review

Relieved my scalp

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Apr 24, 2015

I had itchy scalp for some time and I couldn't stand it. This product, along with the shampoo, has relieved it completely and smells great.

Very nice conditioner

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 16, 2015

Wanted to get the shampoo, but ordered the conditioner instead.This is actually pretty good and smells very fresh. I use it on the ends of my hair only. I plan on buying the matching shampoo for itchiness next time :)

NICE

Posted by 5033765118716539403 on Jul 02, 2014

i like it! i bought it for this summer season because i easy to get sweat so i thought this conditioner would be great to make my scalp feel better

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2895936 on Mar 16, 2014

4 stars

works well

Posted by sophielu on Mar 11, 2014

perfect conditioner, does the job and doesnt make the hair heavy or greasy. The smell is good.

Great as leave in

Posted by 4878347817313931560 on Jan 18, 2014

I used as a conditioner but it wasn't that great on my hair. But I tried as a leave in and I loved!

Works Great

Posted by 5122759880354695494 on Oct 09, 2013

I have never used a natural conditioner before and needed to because of my hormone itching that just started several months ago. I love this shampoo and conditioner! It took 70% of the itching away after just a couple of uses and I love the scent. My hair feels a little dryer than usual but the non itching is worth it!

Love this product!

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

Complements the shampoo well. Lightweight and smells great (unlike avalon organics)!

happy with product.

Posted by 5377733582639674203 on Sep 29, 2013

Hair is smooth after use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »