Nature's Gate, Deodorant, Roll-On, Autumn Breeze Scent, 3 oz (88 ml)

Reviews 4-star

surprised me

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Aug 12, 2010

Never a fan of sticky roll-ons, I reluctantly tried this one after finding that a few of the Nature's Gate sticks did not work well enough. Determined to stay natural and away from anti-perspirants, I gave this one a shot. It is working much better than the sticks, and the scent is not as manly as I first thought. More of a clean, fresh smell. I LIKE IT.

Product pic is misleading. A bit spicy smell

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on May 12, 2011

First off, the product picture is misleading, this is the roll-on version and not the stick (not really what I wanted, but ok). It goes on wet. The smell is a bit too "male" for me so I probably won't get it again, but may try a different scent of this brand. Works ok for a natural deodorant, which is, better than nothing but not as good as the toxic commercial ones of course. I will use up the one I have though.

bonne odeur

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014

Sent très bon et est très efficace.