wow

Posted by Reviewer2165656 on Oct 10, 2007

another great product

Works.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on May 13, 2008

Smells decent. I like it.

Works well, smells a little artificial.

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

This works pretty well, and best of all, it doesn't leave deodorant marks on my clothes. I think the smell is a bit, um, powdery... It doesn't really seem natural to me.

Nature's Gate deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer1158891 on Jan 13, 2009

A little disappointed that this deodorant has methlparaben in it because it actually works pretty well. It did the job even after a jog around the park. It works but i won't be purchasing this item again because of the parabens. http://girlsguidetoatoxicworld.wordpress.com

Melanie (England, UK)

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jan 22, 2009

Brilliant product! Good protection, nice fragrance and it doesn't hurt my skin. Nothing on the UK retail shelf is as good. I strongly recommend this product if you suffer from or have had eczema etc.

Natures gate-pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3236434 on Apr 20, 2009

pretty good item, but will need a reapplication if you sweat a lot every day.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1836568 on Dec 10, 2009

a nice fresh smell, kind to your body. good product

good!

Posted by Reviewer1988385 on Apr 08, 2010

Very nice aroma, need to use several times a day to reach the result.

An outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1685788 on May 18, 2010

Can't have everything in life: therefore if engaged in vigorous activities during the day a number of applications is required. However, it is a fantastic hypo allergic product and for me that is the bottom line. Marc Grossman Sydney, Australia

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 05, 2011

Okay, so I'm not sure that everything in the ingredients list is the best thing to put on your skin daily...I mean, there are preservatives and stuff in it. But, it is aluminum free which I wanted. Also, the scent after it dries is amazingly soft and unobtrusive...kind of light and powdery. It is roll on so you have to let it dry. But, since I've been using this (probably about 8 months)I have actually been sweating less than when I used Dove antiperspirant/deodorant! Honestly! I wasn't expecting that at all, but I like it. And just for the record, I live in the humid, hot southeast U.S. so sweating less is quite an accomplishment! This is my second bottle and I will keep using it in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »