Better than Summer Spice scent

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014

Good roll on natural deodorant, lasts a while, doesn't mark your clothes. Smell is much better than the summer spice scent. Bottle small enough to carry around and travel with on planes too.

Can't Find It

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on May 25, 2014

No other supplement and natural products website carries this product any more. I love it, so I'm glad iHerb still does.

Great little deodorant that will not iritate your skin

Posted by 5676173653227771877 on Mar 12, 2014

The Spring Fresh Scent is minimal so you needn't be concern of leaving a olfactory trail. The formula is safe to use on sensitive skin; that is, Nature's Gate deodorant will not cause irritation. Similarly for Nature's Gate stick deodorant which will not cause irritation. This little roll-on will last about 12 hours before reapplication is required. I've found that Nature's Gate stick deodorant will protect for 24 hours.

Fresh fragrance, efficient product

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

The nice, fresh fragrance lasts the whole day! Is an efficient product, one of the best natiral roll-on I tried! Full review on my blog ---- If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Nature's gate deodarant

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013

This is the first deodorant that I have tried that works as well as an anti-perspirant. I have been using for about 3 years now. I am not a heavy sweater.

Nice smelling and effective

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Dec 25, 2012

In this day and age of aluminum chlorhydrate and the side effects of it, I'm unwilling to put any harsh chemical on my body. This deodorant works well in keeping odors away. If I'm going to sweat alot, such as from a workout, I use cornstarch powder under my arms to treat the wetness, along with this deodorant. The body's reaction to toxins is to sweat, and that's why I use the cornstarch. But this deodorant still manages to keep some of the moisture under control. What better way to take care of your body!

good product

Posted by raty242 on Sep 26, 2012

good product! underarms dry and not smell of sweat!

Fabulous product

Posted by VioletKing on Mar 06, 2012

This is amazing. Rally impressed with it...good to realise that it is all natural too. Thanks iHerb.

Nature's Gate, Deodorant, Roll-On, Spring Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1478857 on Dec 12, 2011

Fresh smell all day long

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1864220 on Nov 22, 2011

No irritation, mild odor. I found what I needed.