great product

Posted by Reviewer2910987 on Oct 08, 2008

purchased for my nephew who is 11 and he really like it, i like it because it doesnt have all the chemicals etc. in it so safe for a kid as well as adults to use.

Not as good as Spring Scent

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Oct 17, 2008

I really like Nature's Gate deodorants, but I definitely have a preference for the spring scent over this summer scent....

Nice deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Dec 09, 2008

Bought this for my son who love the scent as well as the proctection it provides. Will buy this again.

Works well

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Works well but the smell is strong and in my opinion very masculine but other than that I like it and never smell sweaty when I use it. I gave it to my husband and even he thinks the smell is just a little too much but he dislikes fragrance anyway.

Spicy Essence, Not Sticky

Posted by autumn on Aug 07, 2010

Spicy Essence, Not Sticky, a Good Stick Deodorant.

Mixed feelings.

Posted by Reviewer1816852 on Aug 24, 2011

I bought this for myself and my fiance. It works great on him and has a great smell to it. Unfortunately it didn't work on me at all. I've always had to buy clinical protection deordorants and I have yet to find a natural cruelty-free deordorant that works on me. But like I said it works great for my fiance who is a big guy that has a very physical job.

A Good Buy !!

Posted by Reviewer2803402 on Oct 02, 2012

With the humid weather in Malaysia, the deodrant lasts the whole day. I have just started using this. Love the scent.

Great product great price

Posted by kookynooky on Apr 26, 2013

My hubby found this product exceptional, in our tropical heat. After a whole day out and about, his pits didnt even smell. What he loved is that this product worked despite its relatively cheap price compared to the expensive ones that cost up to 6 times more that do not work half as well. Will wait to see if his pits acclimatise to this hence no 5 star rating, yet.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1333421 on May 31, 2013

It's effective and smells great! Nice masculine scent. Non-toxic!