Very manly

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 17, 2012

This is a men's deodorant and my husband really likes it.

geras

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

svelnus, neikyraus kvapo dezodorantas vasarai, netepa drabuziu, bet netinka stipriam prakaitavimui

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1966130 on Apr 30, 2012

Smells fresh, not harsh, goes on easy. Great product at a great price.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 03, 2011

I started using this in place of Old Spice. Surprisingly, it really works great and has a very subtle fragrance. definitely a male smell, but not strong. This deodorant is very solid so it should last a long time. It is a lot smaller that drug store deodorants, but worth it and may last longer.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Oct 06, 2011

I like this nice light scent very much and I will buy again. Works well too. Really satisfied.

Really works well!

Posted by Reviewer1629132 on Jul 05, 2011

While going through menopause my sister and I found that our body chemistry changed drastically! All our old standby deodorants no longer worked and in fact smelled terrible. This is the first we've found that's all natural, smells really nice (the scent will soften after wearing a few minutes) and best of all it works. I smell just as good at the end of the day as I did at the beginning. Will definitely reorder!

Unisex smell, in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2129013 on May 23, 2011

I disagree with the person who said that it has a masculine smell. I think that it's a nice, light smell that is pleasant whether you're male (not too flowery) or female (not too strong). Like all deodorants, it will not keep you from sweating (since it's not an antiperspirant), but you just won't smell bad when you do. Since I have doubts about the safety of aluminum based products and of blocking up my sweat glands, this product is among the best I've found. Highly recommended!!

I Love it

Posted by Reviewer2279271 on Feb 20, 2011

I Love it

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 19, 2010

I bought this because it's very natural and the scent sounded nice. It is, and seems to work quite well. I'll buy this one again.

Effective and soft

Posted by Reviewer2079140 on May 17, 2010

I was pleasant suprised about a consistency, it's look like a hardened honey and of course doesn't leave any stains. The scent is agreeably to the items name "Summer Scent". The sea, sun and sand softly mixed together. I'm pleased.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »