Не очень

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Не плохой дезодорант, но целый день он меня не защищает. Еще запах у него очень насыщенный, ощущается окружающими.Not a bad deodorant, but all day he gave not me protection. The smell has a very rich, there is around.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1966130 on Apr 30, 2012

Smells fresh, not harsh, goes on easy. Great product at a great price.

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3105116 on Dec 12, 2011

smells alot like old spice, not a womens deodrant at all. gave it away

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 03, 2011

I started using this in place of Old Spice. Surprisingly, it really works great and has a very subtle fragrance. definitely a male smell, but not strong. This deodorant is very solid so it should last a long time. It is a lot smaller that drug store deodorants, but worth it and may last longer.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Oct 06, 2011

I like this nice light scent very much and I will buy again. Works well too. Really satisfied.

Cheap good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3203225 on Sep 13, 2011

It's not organic but good enough.

good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1381733 on Sep 06, 2011

Smells so nice! Good for men.

Mixed feelings.

Posted by Reviewer1816852 on Aug 24, 2011

I bought this for myself and my fiance. It works great on him and has a great smell to it. Unfortunately it didn't work on me at all. I've always had to buy clinical protection deordorants and I have yet to find a natural cruelty-free deordorant that works on me. But like I said it works great for my fiance who is a big guy that has a very physical job.

opinion

Posted by taniamarkova on Jul 21, 2011

My husband get rash, so I use it, i have not problems

Really works well!

Posted by Reviewer1629132 on Jul 05, 2011

While going through menopause my sister and I found that our body chemistry changed drastically! All our old standby deodorants no longer worked and in fact smelled terrible. This is the first we've found that's all natural, smells really nice (the scent will soften after wearing a few minutes) and best of all it works. I smell just as good at the end of the day as I did at the beginning. Will definitely reorder!