Unisex smell, in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2129013 on May 23, 2011

I disagree with the person who said that it has a masculine smell. I think that it's a nice, light smell that is pleasant whether you're male (not too flowery) or female (not too strong). Like all deodorants, it will not keep you from sweating (since it's not an antiperspirant), but you just won't smell bad when you do. Since I have doubts about the safety of aluminum based products and of blocking up my sweat glands, this product is among the best I've found. Highly recommended!!

I Love it

Posted by Reviewer2279271 on Feb 20, 2011

I Love it

No Bueno

Posted by Reviewer2652473 on Feb 18, 2011

This stuff feels sooooo good when you put it on. It is not like that chalky-dry aluminum oxide antiperspirant stuff. The problem however is the duration. It smells good initially, but 1 hour later it smells like BO. Every time I wore this stuff, I smelled bad shortly after wards. This could be because of my very active lifestyle, I don't know. If you ride your bike to school or work and frequently exercise, don't buy this stuff. It does not last long AT ALL. Irritating...

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 19, 2010

I bought this because it's very natural and the scent sounded nice. It is, and seems to work quite well. I'll buy this one again.

Doesn't really work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Sep 28, 2010

And smells like men's deodorant.

natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Sep 01, 2010

It's so hard to find a brand that actually works and this one is only 50% reliable. Smells great.

Spicy Essence, Not Sticky

Posted by autumn on Aug 07, 2010

Spicy Essence, Not Sticky, a Good Stick Deodorant.

Effective and soft

Posted by Reviewer2079140 on May 17, 2010

I was pleasant suprised about a consistency, it's look like a hardened honey and of course doesn't leave any stains. The scent is agreeably to the items name "Summer Scent". The sea, sun and sand softly mixed together. I'm pleased.

really perfect!!!

Posted by Reviewer2996941 on May 06, 2010

ı love this smell and very effective .ı suggest to everybody

GREAT!! Reliable all-day deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2918625 on Apr 16, 2010

This lasts all day and smells GREAT! Spicy like a cologne, not an "herb-y" scent at all!