Man Stick

Posted by Reviewer1748990 on Apr 16, 2010

I bought this for myself thinking "summer spice" would be a girl's scent, wrong! It smells very manly and now I'll just have to go back and try again. As far as how well it worked, it was not bad.

deodorant review

Posted by Reviewer1860877 on Mar 18, 2010

fast delivery time with low shipping costs, awesome product at a very good price

mixed results...

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Mar 14, 2010

At first I thought this smelled a bit strong and manly...but after a little while (maybe 15-30 min.) it kinda settles and just smells sort of spicy like incense. You can't really smell it the whole time you're wearing it, just occasional whiffs. It's good it doesn't contain any aluminum or anything, and it didn't irritate my skin (even right after shaving). However, I'm curious how effective it will be during the summer...

Works well

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Works well but the smell is strong and in my opinion very masculine but other than that I like it and never smell sweaty when I use it. I gave it to my husband and even he thinks the smell is just a little too much but he dislikes fragrance anyway.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Feb 13, 2010

Love this deodorant. The fragrance is really nice, not too sweet and it's very effective. If you've used normal deodorants before this one it might take a few days for the body to adjust but it really works and the price is great. Will definitely buy again!

To solid

Posted by Reviewer2063950 on Jan 31, 2010

This stick is to hard to roll on, so it's the "roll-on" for me next time.

My favorite so far

Posted by Reviewer2175220 on Jan 28, 2010

Nice scent and feels natural

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2713613 on Jan 16, 2010

we loved the scent of this product. not sticky, doesnt leave stains on clothes. will order again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3307637 on Jan 14, 2010

All natural and no aluminum product that really works great. I like the scent also.

Better than others

Posted by Reviewer2143569 on May 12, 2009

Good smell, more effective than other natural deodorants. For men, not really a "feminine" smell.