Nature's Gate, Deodorant Stick, Summer Spice Scent, 2.5 oz (70g) (Discontinued Item)

really perfect!!!

Posted by Reviewer2996941 on May 06, 2010

ı love this smell and very effective .ı suggest to everybody

Effective and soft

Posted by Reviewer2079140 on May 17, 2010

I was pleasant suprised about a consistency, it's look like a hardened honey and of course doesn't leave any stains. The scent is agreeably to the items name "Summer Scent". The sea, sun and sand softly mixed together. I'm pleased.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 19, 2010

I bought this because it's very natural and the scent sounded nice. It is, and seems to work quite well. I'll buy this one again.

I Love it

Posted by Reviewer2279271 on Feb 20, 2011

I Love it

Unisex smell, in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2129013 on May 23, 2011

I disagree with the person who said that it has a masculine smell. I think that it's a nice, light smell that is pleasant whether you're male (not too flowery) or female (not too strong). Like all deodorants, it will not keep you from sweating (since it's not an antiperspirant), but you just won't smell bad when you do. Since I have doubts about the safety of aluminum based products and of blocking up my sweat glands, this product is among the best I've found. Highly recommended!!