Thick and does not absorb... disapppointing

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

This lotion takes forever to be rubbed into the skin.. it is thick and doesn't absorb well. In fact, when I apply it at night, the next day, when I wash up, I can feel the lotion washing off.. which means its is not sinking into the skin... won't be buying it again

not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2648152 on Dec 17, 2010

This is a very thin lotion and it has a funny smell--not a fragrance, as I use all fragrance free cosmetics, but a funny acidic overtone. Hard to describe. I will use up this bottle but won't order the same product again.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Dec 16, 2011

This lotion doesn't seem to soak in and just seems to lie on top of your skin. It is fragrance free and better than nothing but not great, in my opinion. I like to put it on wet skin after a shower and this just sort of slides around on top and then evaporates. Still looking for the perfect body lotion. Will not reorder this.

Good all purpose lotion

Posted by Reviewer1541326 on Jun 04, 2008

Absorbs well, and doesn't leave skin feeling greased. Great for both hands and face. Not quite as good for extremely dry/chapped skin because of the thinner (less oily) consistency.

sensitive skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Nov 14, 2010

one of the natural lotions we like

está bien

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

hidratación normal, tarda en absorverse. bueno para alérgicos al kathon cg.

ok for skin that is not very dry

Posted by 5625653945614641812 on May 18, 2016

This was an ok lotion but not moisturizing enough for my skin. Good sized product though so disappointing for me.