July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Lotion, Moisturizing, Fragrance-Free, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 5-star

the best lotion I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1188421 on Nov 10, 2008

This lotion is smooth, natural, and feels great. None of that greasy feel you get with petroleum based lotions and the moisture lasts all day. It's gentle enough for everyone in my family, even my baby! This is a great product and the best price I found!

Superb lotion (frangrance free!)

Posted by Reviewer1280431 on Oct 26, 2007

Thank you to iHerb for carrying this excellent product. Please continue to offer "Fragrance-Free" products for those of us who reject perfumes.

Quite Surprised

Posted by Reviewer1045950 on Mar 10, 2009

This is the first time using this product. I like the no fragrance. I really like the way it moisturized my skin with only a small amount. I will continue to purchase this lotion.

this is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1818279 on Sep 20, 2010

I've got a coffee with milk skin tone and am a regular lotion wearer to stave off that dreaded "ashiness" that a lot of minorities are familiar with. When reading some of the reviews, I worried that this lotion would be too light and not leave me moisturized. On the contrary, this is a great, great product. Granted, I live in a warm climate (none of that frigid cold weather to dry out my skin) but this product offers plenty of moisture. No ash at all! And I love that it's fragrance free -- I'm a perfume-aholic and I hate when scented bath products take away or distract from the fragrance I choose to where. A win-win all around!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 07, 2010

Helps my skin more than any other lotion I have found. A small amount covers quite a bit, so it should last a long time.