A must for vegans or anybody

Posted by DitasVeg on Jan 26, 2016

I have become addicted to this rich unscented cream, sometimes I add essential oils but I prefer not to, since it is so pure d

Lovely

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jul 31, 2015

Sinks in fast, no fragrance at all and is getting rid of the dry itchies you get in the middle of winter. Very thick cream so likely not very good for summertime unless your skin is chronically dry but we have found it perfect for winter.

Love it

Posted by 5255313890036294929 on Feb 11, 2015

Gentle, no perfume, is quickly absorbed. Love the ingredients and love the price. I'm not fond of the smell but it's not very strong so it doesn't bother me. Will purchase again!

Moisturises Skin Well, Skin Stays Well Moisturised!

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

The thicker consistency of this product means that it takes some effort to apply on skin, but if you are patient and work it well, it spreads thoroughly and moisturises skin deeply WITHOUT any residual oily or greasy feeling once dried down. Even after sleeping with the A/C turned on overnight, my skin remains well moisturised. That it is fragrance-free is a fantastic bonus, and I can wear whatever colognes I choose without scent clash.

My current go-to lotion.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Love it! Nicely moisturizing without being overly heavy. And I always love fragrance-free stuff.

Best hand and foot lotion

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Dec 26, 2013

I have normal skin, so this one felt too thick as a body lotion and I needed time to smooth it into my skin (I like lotions to soak in fast) so I used it only as a hand and foot lotion and its amazing! I dont want to buy another hand lotion, coz this one goes A LONG way and it soaks in very well and doesnt leave my hands dry or too oily.

great for dry skin

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

This lotion is amazing for anyone that suffers from dry skin. The skin near my elbows and knees tends to become very dry and rough during the winter time. I find that this lotion does a wonderful job when it comes to moisturizing my skin in those areas. I love how emollient this lotion is, it spreads very easily and is quickly absorbed by the skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized hours after application. I am glad it is fragrance-free and affordable. This cream will end up lasting me a long time.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Sep 23, 2013

reasonable price

Great lotion

Posted by 5150826580622323040 on Oct 20, 2012

This is a great lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin. It really helps my dry and sensitive skin.

XLNT!

Posted by myfurryfriends on Apr 27, 2012

My go-to lotion! I keep it handy (in my office, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, side table in living room). Very nourishing w/o strong fragrance. Highly recommend!