Nice shampoo

Posted by 4806285367654092514 on Oct 04, 2013

Not first time i use this shampoo. I like the smell too much and my hair feel good as well after using. Easy to brush and its give a volume and softness for my curly hair.

super!

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Jun 03, 2011

I have tried almost every shampoo natural or chemical,as I used for my children "nature's gate baby soothing shampoo",I decided to try this one.Maybe It's not working about protecting the coluor of my hair as I use henna on my hair (not a chemical-it fades with time)but this shampoo makes my hair is soft,volumed and shiny.And I use it once in two days,because my oily hair is not oily and my scalp is so healty anymore.

As expected

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

This shampoo cleans hair well and leaves it nice and soft. The fresh fruity scent is nice too. I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it isn't drying either. Ok for everyday use.

Hmm, works well but will not repurchase

Posted by 5682339247762275165 on Nov 30, 2013

Strong cough syrup-like scent

not too bad

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

not too bad for the price. have yet to use it alone to see/feel the effect. didn't quite like the smell though. in fact, smells rather bad.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3086826 on May 10, 2010

Now my best conditioner! I very like this smell and effect!

good

Posted by 5056877087161147790 on Sep 11, 2013

this shampoo is really good for colored hair , it keeps my hair soft going to reorder it

What a wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1416545 on Sep 10, 2016

This shampoo leaves your hair clean and shiney and smelling wonderful.

Bueno, hace su funcion. / Good, does its function.

Posted by 5763566283445952336 on Feb 27, 2014

Spanish: Hace poca espuma, el bote es pequeño pero a mi me dura bastante tiempo. Huele muy muy bien y a aunque no use acondicionador, el champu deja el pelo bastante suave. Este champu esta en mi lista de favoritos. Tengo el pelo seco y a mi me funciona muy bien. English: Low foaming ago, the pot is small but my last me quite a while. It smells very good and although not use conditioner, the shampoo leaves hair soft enough. This shampoo is in my favorites list. I have dry hair and works for me very well.

gr8 as always

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 26, 2014

I re order this one :) time to time, so i use, Andalou, Avalon, Nature's Gate and when one is finished i use the other. Cuz all of them are so super and makes miracles to my hair. Of course i buy them cuz they are VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%! no animal testing :) wanna hug people that don t kill animals to make a shampoo/ shower gel, conditioner, so on!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »