Great!

Posted by 5656468671659864431 on Feb 18, 2016

This is an awesome conditioner. Does not weigh hair down and doesn't leave it greasy feeling. Would definitly reorder.

Love at first try!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Nov 13, 2015

I'm in love with this conditioner! It smells gorgeously and left my hair smooth and easy to comb. I have thin hair with dry and tangling ends. I have used lots of different conditioners and masks, including professional ones. The last ones helped but they cost me a fortune. This conditioner is absolutely good value for money and it does help my hair. The lack of Phthalate, Paraben, Sodium lauryl/laureth/coco sulfate, Phthalate and Butylene glycol makes it my top conditioner at present.

Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair, and so far this particular one has been my favourite. It smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!

Nice scent, leave it in longer

Posted by 5564948011934302187 on Jun 09, 2015

I have better luck the longer I leave it in, so a couple extra minutes seems worth it. Nice mild scent

My opinion

Posted by 4705909471614692071 on May 26, 2015

I tried Nature's gate, hair defenese conditioner, pomegrantate sunflower .. From the first trying I fall in love with it because it has nice smell and it makes my hair is very nice and brining and easy to brushing my advice try it .

Nature's Gate Conditioner

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on May 15, 2015

This is the first time I've tried this product and I love it! It makes my hair feel great plus the smell is incredible. :)

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this conditioner as a conditioner wash (cowash), and sometimes as a leave in. I have 4a hair if that matters. Very thick, and moisturizing with a nice light, and natural smell. The smell is more on the sunflower side, which is what I like.

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

Ya utilicé el de árbol de té para el pelo,este lo pedí como suavizante para mi ropa, lo mezclo con un poco de agua y un poco de vinagre, es perfecto para este fin ya que soy alérgica al kathon CG que suele estar en casi todos los productos de limpieza, baño, cosmética etc... del mercado y los productos de NATURE'S GATE no lo contienen, al menos los que yo he usado. Es super hidratante y suave y huele riquísimo. Para el cabello igual de bueno.

Awesome product and service

Posted by 5358642991187239833 on Apr 18, 2015

Great customer service and delivery will be back for sure :)

Great quality

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This leaves my hair feeling silky and strong.