Great product

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner! It is mild and fruity. The best part is that it doesn't give me trouble breathing because it is mostly free of toxins. It conditions well and keeps my hair smooth. Will definitely purchase again. Very happy. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 08, 2011

I'm relaxed and I used this product as a cowash. i must say that i was very surprised: as it's not expensive i didn't expect a lot from it but it gives my hair a nice slip, makes it easy to detangle and soft for days... i already plane my next order to try other product from this brand!! i definitively fall in love with nature's gate because of this product.

Excellent light hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Apr 21, 2010

I have used this product before and loved it. Saw it listed at iherb for about half the price. It's a very light weight excellent condidtioner for color treated hair. And it smells great! Will not make hair feel oily or heavy. Keeps hair full and managable. With UV protection and many natural herbs, I will continue to use this product and buy it from iherb.

my favorite of the Nature's Gate line

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on May 20, 2010

Great conditioner and I don't have colored hair. Just like the way it smells and feels. No icky chemicals.

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Jul 12, 2010

This is excellent stuff! Leaves my hair conditioned but not limp. Nice, fresh scent.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Nov 30, 2013

The best conditioner ever

Awesome product.

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Dec 03, 2013

This makes my hair shine and feels like silk. I got natural curvy hair what looks like it's damaged even it's not. After this I'm been able to just let my hair dry and it look good. I will order again.

Good Daily Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Dec 04, 2013

This conditioner is light and rinses out easily, hair is shiny and has body, it's a great daily conditioner.