Its ok

Posted by 5041910641073185286 on Jul 29, 2016

Its an ok conditioner, nothing special

Nice for Asian hair

Posted by 4791653169692389364 on Jan 06, 2014

Good for Asian hair

Not for really thick hair

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Dec 03, 2013

I'm a fan of Nature's Gate conditioners, but this one does not tame my thick hair! Otherwise, and for the right person, it's probably a good product.

Basic conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011

There's nothing special in this conditioner. The texture is very creamy and the scent is very sweet and cute. Nice conditioner for this price. However, this got score 4 in EWG's skindeep database (mostly because of fragnances) and I already found much better conditioner (Organic excellence wild mint) with lower score, that's why I won't buy this again.

didn't like it

Posted by samakaya on Feb 21, 2013

it's not as good as the tea tree .. I found it not to leave my hair as clean

Leaves hair really oily and greasy after usage

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 01, 2016

Not a fan! First off it made my scalp break out. I have combination skin and I after I used this a few times I noticed that my hair looked really oil after a few hours of getting out of the shower. I hate oily looking hair and would only put it on my ends. But still looked oily. Then it started making my scalp break out! Not good. Will never buy again.

not good

Posted by 5050099193651323335 on Mar 07, 2016

Not moisturising and left my hair quite stiff and tangles my hair. Will not buy again. Probably will try others like the aloe vera.

Haven't used yet

Posted by existentialevolution on Mar 22, 2012

I haven't tried this yet but it arrived as ordered.

I asked producer and got another product I buy a hair shampoo Pomegranate Is connected to me Balm What to do in this Allhoudh😤

Posted by 4863383219768591491 on Mar 27, 2016

Why

Posted by 5173556795697578296 on Jul 29, 2016

I asked the type and reached another kind I am so sad