este acondicionador huele de lujo!

Posted by Pansinsal on Oct 10, 2012

es un buen acondicionador, huele impresionante, deja el pelo sin apelmazar, hace falta muy poca cantidad, la unica pega que le pongo es que usandolo el pelo aguanta limpio menos tiempo del habitual.

Nice light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 27, 2011

I bought this conditioner along with the same shampoo (switched from Aubery's.) It could be more moisturizing for color treated hair, but I like this formula, because it is not heavy cream based. Unlike the same line of shampoo, lightly scented with high quality artificial frangrance (not the cheap kind but not natural), although I wish they use essential oils to enhance all of the super great ingredients in this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner if you dont want heavy cream conditioner that may weigh your hair down or make you break-out.

smells good but leaves hair very heavy

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 01, 2010

smell is very good, but weighs down the hair a lot/does not rinse out cleanly. won't buy it again.

Dries out my hair!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 31, 2013

Bad conditioner! I swim daily and the chlorine dries out my hair, this doesn't make my hair any better. Also, only use a very very small amount or you will end up having to scrub your hair hard to get it rinsed clean. I used a palm size amount the first time and took a very LONGG time to get it all out. I tried using a smaller amount and although it rinsed out better, this is still a very bad conditioner. Nothing beats Organic Excellence, I've noticed stronger, healthier hair and lesser hair fall with it. Most probably the only good thing about NAture's Gate is the scent.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on May 29, 2014

I like the natural ingredients. Leaves my hair soft and detangled. Also helps keep the curl - good product!

Conditioning

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

This conditioner is nice and thick and coats your hair very nicely. It feels different then regular conditioner from the drug store. It's better quality plus no harsh chemicals also it smells so good! You also get a lot for the price good buy!

Excelente!

Posted by 5676100680237564250 on Aug 26, 2014

Desembaraça e deixa o cabelo macio com uma fórmula natural. O melhor que já experimentei.

The is the best conditioner ever

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Sep 21, 2014

It smells like bubble gum at first then mellows out into a nice sweet, fruity smell. Yum.

Love the scent

Posted by 5739731546037761932 on Sep 26, 2014

Great product, love the scent