Absolutely amazing!

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this conditioner as a conditioner wash (cowash), and sometimes as a leave in. I have 4a hair if that matters. Very thick, and moisturizing with a nice light, and natural smell. The smell is more on the sunflower side, which is what I like.

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

Ya utilicé el de árbol de té para el pelo,este lo pedí como suavizante para mi ropa, lo mezclo con un poco de agua y un poco de vinagre, es perfecto para este fin ya que soy alérgica al kathon CG que suele estar en casi todos los productos de limpieza, baño, cosmética etc... del mercado y los productos de NATURE'S GATE no lo contienen, al menos los que yo he usado. Es super hidratante y suave y huele riquísimo. Para el cabello igual de bueno.

Awesome product and service

Posted by 5358642991187239833 on Apr 18, 2015

Great customer service and delivery will be back for sure :)

Great quality

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This leaves my hair feeling silky and strong.

Good

Posted by 5251896041862555664 on Jan 17, 2015

It makes my hair soften. I will try other product of this brand.

Super fantastic

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Jan 07, 2015

Smells soooooo good and doesn't wash out colour - I feel so much better washing and conditioning my hair knowing i'm not using so many gross chemicals.

excellent

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 30, 2014

Aussi surprise par cet après shampoing. L'odeur est très agréable Il démêle bien les cheveux. En plus le volume est très économique, étant donné que j'utilise beaucoup d’après shampoing. Je l'utilise même dans mes soins profond en y rajoutant de l'huile de coco et différents actifs -provitamine B5, inuline, xanthane, banane en poudre...), les cheveux en ressortent doux !!! Précision : j'ai les cheveux secs et frisés/crépus. Je rachèterais surement Je pense testé tous les autres après shampoing de la gamme

Tasty fruity smell

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 27, 2014

I like it. It has a very pleasant smell of candy and fruits. My hair becomes straighter when i use this conditioner. It's a great detangler. I apply it only on the hair, not on the scalp to avoid the oily result (but this is individual for each scalp). It's a very good product because it's SLS free. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the most nocive sulfate for our scalp. The sulfates can't be washed out. Accumulating on the scalp and hair, this substance can cause skin irritation even allergy. The sulfates are washing out the dye and the keratin straightening effects if you have them. I will try and something else but defenetely from Nature's Gate.

Works great

Posted by 5313213948424019143 on Nov 24, 2014

I got very curly hairand not allconditioners works ,but this one is good !

Soft Hair!

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on Nov 24, 2014

When using this conditioner in the shower I thought it wouldn't do much, but afterwards when I brushed out my hair (which is thick and has natural curl) I was shocked at how easy it was! Great smell and price, I highly recommend.