COOL

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Dec 01, 2011

COOL

Nature's Gate Pomegranate Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2261611 on Jan 01, 2012

smells really good, i use it as a leave-in conditioner for my naturally curly hair, without extra products my hair is soft and shiny

good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012

With the dry tips of handles is not very good. I have very long hair. Buy large volumes of air conditioners, because fast running out. Using the entire length of hair, and paint a tip for the oil to clean damp hair.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer3038816 on Mar 28, 2012

a good product

My new favourite conditioner

Posted by smiley on Apr 13, 2012

This conditioner and pomegranate shampoo works so well together and gives my hair great shine. Love it!!

great conditioner at great price

Posted by kaoruchic on May 29, 2012

I LOVE Nature's Gate shampoos/conditioners and keep repurchasing them. This product has good natural smell and feels great after using it. I have sensitive skin, especially around my neck and scalp, but this doesn't irritates my skin.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

I really like all of the Nature's Gate Shampoo's and Conditioners. This one has a nice scent and conditions well.

Two Uses For Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2518162 on Mar 06, 2012

I make my own detangler and use hair conditioner for it. This is our favorite b/c it smells SO good and I don't worry about yucky chemicals. We also use this for our hair.

Mixed hair, light scandinavian and corse thick hair strands,

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

I dont just silicone ore any kind of pretrolium stuff in my hair, becouse its thick and curly and becomes very dry. So I need a conditioner thats thick and extremly moisturising. And this one is really great. Thick formula and it really smells good, it makes my hair moisturised. But I do not recommend it as a scalp cleanser ( noo poo metod= no shampoo) its to fatty and makes my scalp super greasy. Best conditioner i Tried this year, now im gonna try the other ones in the same brand.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2523582 on Jul 22, 2012

This product works great; I just wish it had more slip.