great!

Posted by Reviewer2660378 on Jun 25, 2012

For the price this conditioner is a bargain! My hair loves this and I love the heavenly smell.

could be better

Posted by Reviewer1966122 on Feb 27, 2012

this conditioner is much better then the same series from "Now foods" but you need big quantity in order to have effect and feel it on your hair. may be it also depend on hair style. i have dry medium long hair

Thick conditioner, hard to wash out

Posted by Reviewer1429802 on Oct 20, 2011

If you put a lot on, you get a lather that takes 10 minutes to get out. Could be a great co-washer but I am not into those..

So light!

Posted by Reviewer2296069 on Jan 24, 2012

Light conditioner, don't leave your hair heavy or without volume! Great fragrance, good results: bright and luminous hair!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1572454 on Jan 31, 2012

good thing without parabens, silicons, peg. very big size and low price.

my kids love this conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2665413 on Mar 10, 2010

detangles well with a nice clean smell

good for non-coloured hair too

Posted by Reviewer1737836 on Aug 19, 2011

iherb has made a organic/natural ingredient freak and i'm doing it on a budget. this product certainly fits the bill though its for my wife. she's pretty particular about moisturising and she finds this product pretty good. so i'd recommend this to anyone.

Light and good

Posted by Reviewer1881835 on Sep 10, 2011

Hair is soft after using. Need two squirts of 3cm diameter sized (usually I use one squirt on my conditioner) for my long hair. I like it for the good price and the light smell. Easy to rinse off compared to mass brands where there are too much silicon and weighs hair down. Value for money!

Good

Posted by 4632280770915883104 on Sep 09, 2013

Like the fact its all good and chemical free. perhaps its only too early to say but left my hair oily first 2 wash. Requires 3 wash during the week to get oilyness out of my head.Great product though I will definatly be purchasing from here again and will look forword to getting used to it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.