Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Hair Defense, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

good/хороший

Posted by miracle From Russian Federation on Aug 19, 2012

I like it, very good conditioner, hair look shiny, healthy. Бальзам понравился, волосы хорошо выглядят, здоровые и блестящие.

Mixed hair, light scandinavian and corse thick hair strands,

Posted by Reviewer2128988 From Sweden on Jul 01, 2012

I dont just silicone ore any kind of pretrolium stuff in my hair, becouse its thick and curly and becomes very dry. So I need a conditioner thats thick and extremly moisturising. And this one is really great. Thick formula and it really smells good, it makes my hair moisturised. But I do not recommend it as a scalp cleanser ( noo poo metod= no shampoo) its to fatty and makes my scalp super greasy. Best conditioner i Tried this year, now im gonna try the other ones in the same brand.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer3038816 From Russian Federation on Mar 28, 2012

a good product

My new favourite conditioner

Posted by smiley From Finland on Apr 13, 2012

This conditioner and pomegranate shampoo works so well together and gives my hair great shine. Love it!!

great conditioner at great price

Posted by kaoruchic From Japan on May 29, 2012

I LOVE Nature's Gate shampoos/conditioners and keep repurchasing them. This product has good natural smell and feels great after using it. I have sensitive skin, especially around my neck and scalp, but this doesn't irritates my skin.