Nature's Gate, Hair Defense Shampoo, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I like this shampoo, because it has natural ingredients and it lathers nicely. Also the bottle is really big, so the price is really good. Only drawback is that it leaves hair a bit dry and you definitely need to use a conditioner or mask afterwards. Giovanni has good shampoos. Also Sweet Orange & Argan from Andalou is great! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2214723 From Romania on Sep 02, 2011

I have this product for about a month and I've used it twice a week. My hair is not colored, so I can't say if it does what it sais. I bought it for the good ingredients, the big bottle and the small price. Every time I used it, it left my hair feeling very soft, easy to handle, smooth and shiny. It has the texture of a gel (the right texture, I would say), and a very nice, rather sublte, smell (although it doesn't stay in the hair after washing). It foams well, so I don't put much in my hands. My hair get greasy in the same amount of time, so it washes well. The only reason I gave it only four stars is because I got dandruff in the time I used, but I don't know yet if this shampoo causes the problem, since I changed two products at the same time in my hair care rutine. I suspect it because my brother and my mother also have dandruff. But any scalp reacts differently at the same ingredient. I didn't notice any drying ingredints in the first half of the list, and I was really pleased by the nurishing oils it contanis. I will figure out wich one carries the blame for my dandruff, and I believe i'll edit this review. All in all, this is a product I'm pleased with.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2043540 From Florida on Aug 10, 2010

works well, good smell, leaves a bit of residue as most natural shampoos seem to

Pretty Good

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo. It is very mild and subtle and fruity. Gives me no trouble breathing like most shampoos. The only problem is that I don't feel like it gets my hair as clean as some other products. It doesn't lather as much, so I have to use quite a bit. That being said, I still like it and will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

رائحة مميزة

Posted by 5624709444086672585 on Aug 06, 2013

هذا المنتج رائحته مميزة .. لكن أخطأت بأني اشترتيه من دون البلسم . فإذا قمت بالشراء لاتنسى شراء البلسم معه